The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Young Indians performed excellently, now the question of form of Yuvraj and how he is going to play, and what should be his form in one day as he has done excellent in T20 and now it is turn to show his talent in ODI.

Now Yuvraj will play tomorrow at his home ground Maholi. I hope he will proved again him.

In this entire season Yuvraj is in a very good form. Today we can expect fireworks from this volcanic Batsman.

Don't blame him later if he fails today, after all cricket is a game of glorious uncertainties. :)

I'll not blame but there is nothing wrong in expecting a good performance from a batsman who is in a tremendous form. Even if he fails I can see the things in real perspective.
Young Indians performed excellently, now the question of form of Yuvraj and how he is going to play, and what should be his form in one day as he has done excellent in T20 and now it is turn to show his talent in ODI.

Now Yuvraj will play tomorrow at his home ground Maholi. I hope he will proved again him.

In this entire season Yuvraj is in a very good form. Today we can expect fireworks from this volcanic Batsman.

Don't blame him later if he fails today, after all cricket is a game of glorious uncertainties. :)

I'll not blame but there is nothing wrong in expecting a good performance from a batsman who is in a tremendous form. Even if he fails I can see the things in real perspective.

I am kind of oversuspicious in such matters, when I expect too much from some on he always fails so I keep saying he will fail in such cases and he comes good. I like such surprises.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I am kind of oversuspicious in such matters, when I expect too much from some on he always fails so I keep saying he will fail in such cases and he comes good. I like such surprises.

Then enjoy your surprises. Unless you taste bitterness once in a while, how can you enjoy the sweetness of a Mango ?. Life is full of surprises.

I know, I am a hardcore positive guy. I love all good/bad things in life keeping their positive side up in my mind.

Then enjoy your surprises. Unless you taste bitterness once in a while, how can you enjoy the sweetness of a Mango ?. Life is full of surprises.

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Don't you think the word, " suspicion" won't find a place in the lexicon of a hardcore positive thinking person like you ?

Yuvraj has been in great form when he led the India A side against the West Indies. That is what really brought him in reckoning in the ODI side. He will certainly fire in this series

Yuvraj has been in great form when he led the India A side against the West Indies. That is what really brought him in reckoning in the ODI side. He will certainly fire in this series

It's how we the fans build up expectations basing on the player's recent track record. There may be upsets. But that's all part of the game. I too expect a stellar performance from Yuvi.

It's how we the fans build up expectations basing on the player's recent track record. There may be upsets. But that's all part of the game. I too expect a stellar performance from Yuvi.

Don't play it down, I am still expecting a lot from Yuvi after all he is one great player who has done wonderful jobs for our cricket. :)

Don't play it down, I am still expecting a lot from Yuvi after all he is one great player who has done wonderful jobs for our cricket. :)

I don't play it down. But I hope. But I won't be disappointed if the things turn out the other way.

I don't play it down. But I hope. But I won't be disappointed if the things turn out the other way.

That is just the way, you know pinning too much hope on a some one and the finding him not there up to your expectation is always painful. I like it the other way round.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.