The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Young Indians performed excellently, now the question of form of Yuvraj and how he is going to play, and what should be his form in one day as he has done excellent in T20 and now it is turn to show his talent in ODI.

Now Yuvraj will play tomorrow at his home ground Maholi. I hope he will proved again him.

In this entire season Yuvraj is in a very good form. Today we can expect fireworks from this volcanic Batsman.

Yuvraj has been in great form when he led the India A side against the West Indies. That is what really brought him in reckoning in the ODI side. He will certainly fire in this series

It's how we the fans build up expectations basing on the player's recent track record. There may be upsets. But that's all part of the game. I too expect a stellar performance from Yuvi.

Don't play it down, I am still expecting a lot from Yuvi after all he is one great player who has done wonderful jobs for our cricket. :)

I don't play it down. But I hope. But I won't be disappointed if the things turn out the other way.

That is just the way, you know pinning too much hope on a some one and the finding him not there up to your expectation is always painful. I like it the other way round.

I know. But my hopes will have a base. I don't expect a century and a haul of wickets from a non - descript player.
Young Indians performed excellently, now the question of form of Yuvraj and how he is going to play, and what should be his form in one day as he has done excellent in T20 and now it is turn to show his talent in ODI.

Now Yuvraj will play tomorrow at his home ground Maholi. I hope he will proved again him.

In this entire season Yuvraj is in a very good form. Today we can expect fireworks from this volcanic Batsman.

Yuvraj has been in great form when he led the India A side against the West Indies. That is what really brought him in reckoning in the ODI side. He will certainly fire in this series

It's how we the fans build up expectations basing on the player's recent track record. There may be upsets. But that's all part of the game. I too expect a stellar performance from Yuvi.

Don't play it down, I am still expecting a lot from Yuvi after all he is one great player who has done wonderful jobs for our cricket. :)

I don't play it down. But I hope. But I won't be disappointed if the things turn out the other way.

That is just the way, you know pinning too much hope on a some one and the finding him not there up to your expectation is always painful. I like it the other way round.

I know. But my hopes will have a base. I don't expect a century and a haul of wickets from a non - descript player.

Yuvi got out on 0 but I am not disappointed, he is a great player anyway.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

This is what i said in the above lines. Even if Expectations fall short I wont be disappointed.
India defeat Aus. in second ODI by 9 wickets. Kohi scored fastest century, 100 run in 50 balls. Congratulation :laugh: :laugh:

Everyone is really happy and wish Rohit Shamra, Virat Kohli and Shikar Dawan to continue their achievements in the matches continuously.

Born to express, not to impress.
http://royalrobsideas.blogspot.in/

This is what i said in the above lines. Even if Expectations fall short I wont be disappointed.
Yuvraj failed today, and that spot of team India is still vacant and it is essential for him to taste success in this series otherwise Yuvraj's career could be in trouble.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Very sad today Yuvraj couldn't score. He was out on duck.
Unfortunately Ishant's one over went for 30 runs, and because of that India lose the match. India was winning it one time but this one over change the whole result.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Unfortunately Ishant's one over went for 30 runs, and because of that India lose the match. India was winning it one time but this one over change the whole result.

No doubt Ishant is expensive bowler. He should be replaced in 4th ODI

I think the entire cricketing fraternity will blame only those six balls by Ishant. At we in India will say so. And if that is taken into account that's not wrong either.

I think the entire cricketing fraternity will blame only those six balls by Ishant. At we in India will say so. And if that is taken into account that's not wrong either.

I agree with you and close this chapter here. Now let's move to 4th game of the series.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.