The topic is locked.
Ishant Sharma is responsible for India defeat in this ODI. In his first spell he bowled nicely but he gave 30 run in one over in second spell. Do you think it may be case of fixing?:angry:
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Ishant Sharma is responsible for India defeat in this ODI. In his first spell he bowled nicely but he gave 30 run in one over in second spell. Do you think it may be case of fixing?:angry:

Right now such thought did not enter in to my mind. But these things will not surface so early. I sincerely wish it's not fixing.

Right now such thought did not enter in to my mind. But these things will not surface so early. I sincerely wish it's not fixing.

Not only you but every one are wishing it. For fixing our one talented bowler banned for life.

Not only you but every one are wishing it. For fixing our one talented bowler banned for life.

Yes. If it is proved that it's a case of fixing , punishment will be severe and the player's career will be doomed. BCCI has zero tolerance for match fixing.

If that was the case then some one will blame Shane Watson also because he also gave runs as generously but I am of firm belief that this was not the case of fixing but simply a bad day for Ishant.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: RobertP

If that was the case then some one will blame Shane Watson also because he also gave runs as generously but I am of firm belief that this was not the case of fixing but simply a bad day for Ishant.

True. Any cricketer will be subjected to severe tension in the dying overs of the game. And during those critical moments Ishant bowled a bad over. No its not a case of Match fixing.
I guess the whole Indian bowling is not in good shape. I still think new faces in bowling department are not getting chances. Hope some day Indian bowling line up will able do as good as batting department doing.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
I guess the whole Indian bowling is not in good shape. I still think new faces in bowling department are not getting chances. Hope some day Indian bowling line up will able do as good as batting department doing.

Yes. We have built a strong batting side. Now it's time to take care of shaping our bowling side.
The batter who face him is Fockner, he is a terrible striker of cricket ball and perhaps the hardest hitter currently in world, I do not think it was fixed, simply as the fockner told Ishanta after match it happens one day in entire career, fockner is also the bowler, he is a all-rounder so he has emphathetical words to him.

http://mohanmekap.com/

The batter who face him is Fockner, he is a terrible striker of cricket ball and perhaps the hardest hitter currently in world, I do not think it was fixed, simply as the fockner told Ishanta after match it happens one day in entire career, fockner is also the bowler, he is a all-rounder so he has emphathetical words to him.

For Faulkner it's a desperate situation of DO or DIE. Moreover he said he played according to a strategy as planned by the team management.

For Faulkner it's a desperate situation of DO or DIE. Moreover he said he played according to a strategy as planned by the team management.
Moreover he implemented team strategy correctly as planning and execution of strategy is brilliant, Ishant should have implemented his mind, while bowling, he gave away too many runs, we lost the winning match.

http://mohanmekap.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.