The topic is locked.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
There are many options for viewers to watch television plenty of channels and by using remote channels can be changed wirelessly, so any boring program there it should be switched to some other program. :woohoo:

Solution lies in avoiding by all viewers. There is a facility for the viewers. One can lodge a complaint with BCCC, Broadcasting Content complaint cell. It should be utilized by the viewers.
If person does not like her, he must not take part in the show. She is never after any men. Men are after her. She is beautiful, glamorous and good actress. When she is not insulting someone, others should not insult her.
Its her choice what she does but one should have checked those scenes and should have edited if they were the cause of her insult. :blink:
Its her choice what she does but one should have checked those scenes and should have edited if they were the cause of her insult. :blink:

If it is choice to do so then why hue and cry and if she had any objection to any particular scenes she should have asked to delete them. These programs are never direct telecast but pre-recorded.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

If it is choice to do so then why hue and cry and if she had any objection to any particular scenes she should have asked to delete them. These programs are never direct telecast but pre-recorded.

Yes these are pre recorded may Mallika also did not know that the scenes which she gave in swimming pool will be the reason for this hype. :laugh:
All these are preplanned as all these are part of making and creating news as negative and positive publicity always gives trps. :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

http://mohanmekap.com/

I think the discussion on Mallika feeling outraged is enough, I hope everyone agrees with me that the thread should be locked. Thank you!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.