Now English is getting prominent in Ettawaha. The boys there are keen to learn English,. Now a Rikshaw wallah can only speak a litel bit of English. This is due to the young C.M. of state, who is working hard to change the anti English and anti computer image of his party- Samajvadi Party.

http://in.news.yahoo.com/inside-the-chambal-school-of-languages-070356908.html

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Father said "Angrezi Hatao' And got his son educated in Australia. And now the son turned the tables and said "Angrezi Ko swagat." And started distributing laptops whosoever completes school. And made the rickshaw wallas invite his customers, “Maydem, Come! Hotel! Pleeees!”

I think the CMs intentions to make Etawah as a tourist hub is not bad.
P. Guru Prasad, the district Magistrate of Etawah, lauds the efforts of the chief minister in turning it into a ‘five-star’ city as he calls it. Its to be seen how far the administration succeeds in making Etawah a 5 star tourist hub.
Father said "Angrezi Hatao' And got his son educated in Australia. And now the son turned the tables and said "Angrezi Ko swagat." And started distributing laptops whosoever completes school. And made the rickshaw wallas invite his customers, “Maydem, Come! Hotel! Pleeees!”

P. Guru Prasad, the district Magistrate of Etawah, lauds the efforts of the chief minister in turning it into a ‘five-star’ city as he calls it. Its to be seen how far the administration succeeds in making Etawah a 5 star tourist hub.

I don't think that any place can be made a tourist hub. Tourists visit places of historic and pilgrimage importance. Such places can be developed to attract tourism. I don't know whether Etawah has any religious or historic importance.

it is his own constituency or his father's, I want to see UP as a modern state, as the fate of MPs of UP is controlling Indian politics and people should be voting for national party so that they can have more seats to rule center.

http://mohanmekap.com/

it is his own constituency or his father's, I want to see UP as a modern state, as the fate of MPs of UP is controlling Indian politics and people should be voting for national party so that they can have more seats to rule center.

Actually both Congress and BJP are laggards in U.P. We have virtually only two alternatives- Bahujan Samaj Party led by Mayavati and Samajvadi Party led by Mulayam Singh. Incidentally, Bahujan Samaj Party led by Maya Vati is also recognized as a national level party.

Actually both Congress and BJP are laggards in U.P. We have virtually only two alternatives- Bahujan Samaj Party led by Mayavati and Samajvadi Party led by Mulayam Singh. Incidentally, Bahujan Samaj Party led by Maya Vati is also recognized as a national level party.
BSP was rejected by UP, and let us see how they rate this time SP, as probably two bigger parties such as cong and BJP can enter into the void created by these two regional players.

We have seen and have been seeing the worth and ability of National parties. Its a myth that only National parties are capable of ruling the country.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

We have seen and have been seeing the worth and ability of National parties. Its a myth that only National parties are capable of ruling the country.
I am still hopeful and some day any of national party would be coming to their own with absolute majority :whistle:

I am still hopeful and some day any of national party would be coming to their own with absolute majority :whistle:

Every body hopes to see a stable government. But at this juncture hoping for a stable government looks a distant dream. After all one has to read the pulse of the public also.

Every body hopes to see a stable government. But at this juncture hoping for a stable government looks a distant dream. After all one has to read the pulse of the public also.
Still six months to go for general elections. :whistle:

Still six months to go for general elections. :whistle:

Do you expect a miracle within these 6 months, when the entire tenure has been wasted by the National parties? Even hopes should be pragmatic.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.