Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
That is something really commendable and great, I must say. Today, the entire world is moving on the two wheels of computers snd English. It will be a great effort to see the chsnging face this way.

I should add my humble info here that there are more than 50 developed (and non-developed) who use their own languages for every use including computer programming. Have a look
Based on non-English languages
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Non-English-based_programming_languages

You are right, West Germany is one such country. Rourkela Steel Plant in Odisha was built in Collaboration with West Germany. During my tenure there, I had seen a German never speaking in English. Rather they used to force me to speak in German. And I need not say that West Germany is a highly developed country.

And why you did not mention Russians, Japanese, Koreans, etc who feel extra proudly while working in their own languages even while knowing other languages.

Ahaha... that's because I know you will complete the list. I mentioned Germans because I worked with them.
That is something really commendable and great, I must say. Today, the entire world is moving on the two wheels of computers snd English. It will be a great effort to see the chsnging face this way.

I should add my humble info here that there are more than 50 developed (and non-developed) who use their own languages for every use including computer programming. Have a look

You are right, West Germany is one such country. Rourkela Steel Plant in Odisha was built in Collaboration with West Germany. During my tenure there, I had seen a German never speaking in English. Rather they used to force me to speak in German. And I need not say that West Germany is a highly developed country.

And why you did not mention Russians, Japanese, Koreans, etc who feel extra proudly while working in their own languages even while knowing other languages.

Ahaha... that's because I know you will complete the list. I mentioned Germans because I worked with them.

But in another thread you said you worked with Russians and you learned Russian language to talk with them. Also you did read few books of a famous Russian writer! Right?

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

But in another thread you said you worked with Russians and you learned Russian language to talk with them. Also you did read few books of a famous Russian writer! Right?

Absolutely right, I learned Russian from Russian workers who came to Rourkela to rectify a the damaged brick lining of a Blast furnace. In addition to that, I bought 'Learn Russian easy way" that used to come to Indian markets, There used to come one weekly in all the Indian languages with the name "Soviet land."

Absolutely right, I learned Russian from Russian workers who came to Rourkela to rectify a the damaged brick lining of a Blast furnace. In addition to that, I bought 'Learn Russian easy way" that used to come to Indian markets, There used to come one weekly in all the Indian languages with the name "Soviet land."

I have read them all SOVIET LAND, WOMAN, SPUTNIK, NEWS almost for free on annual subscription. My father was member of all these USSRIC mags.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I have read them all SOVIET LAND, WOMAN, SPUTNIK, NEWS almost for free on annual subscription. My father was member of all these USSRIC mags.

In Soviet land magazine there used to be a regular feature, 'Learn Russian through your Language." I used to buy Telugu version of Soviet land. They were damn cheap
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.