Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In big cities, people forceful get their daughters married illegally. What should we call this?
This happens in small towns as well as villages too, but the girl never complains and this means, slowly she has accepted this, marriages are made in heaven.

Now there a change is visible. Girls are revolting against forced marriages. In Vizag police department is supporting such cases and seeing that they are getting married. Of course the criteria is both boy and girl should be Majors. If they are not majors, police informs the parents and counsel them all.
In today's local news paper headline, one girl revolted and left her parents's home and sat on the train and two guys talked with her while travelling and then kidnap her and then do ugly works on her and then try to force marriage her at the registrar office when the girl called her parents and she was rescued and two guys , are sent to custody.

Has she revolted against a forced marriage ? Just escaping for no reason from the home will lead to altogether unpleasant results. Recently some boys from an orphanage who wanted to escape were met with similar results.
In big cities, people forceful get their daughters married illegally. What should we call this?
This happens in small towns as well as villages too, but the girl never complains and this means, slowly she has accepted this, marriages are made in heaven.

Now there a change is visible. Girls are revolting against forced marriages. In Vizag police department is supporting such cases and seeing that they are getting married. Of course the criteria is both boy and girl should be Majors. If they are not majors, police informs the parents and counsel them all.
In today's local news paper headline, one girl revolted and left her parents's home and sat on the train and two guys talked with her while travelling and then kidnap her and then do ugly works on her and then try to force marriage her at the registrar office when the girl called her parents and she was rescued and two guys , are sent to custody.

Has she revolted against a forced marriage ? Just escaping for no reason from the home will lead to altogether unpleasant results. Recently some boys from an orphanage who wanted to escape were met with similar results.
apparently it is all about her marriage which she is not agreeing with her parents decision, and left her home,

http://mohanmekap.com/

apparently it is all about her marriage which she is not agreeing with her parents decision, and left her home,

Revolting and leaving parents is not possible for all girls. Such decisions can be taken by only educated girls. Many people don't educate their girls because they may revolt. It hurts their ego and prestige. Many girls are tortured and raped. These is social evil which exists even today in 21st century.
Is there any relationships between education and revolt, I do not think so, it all depends upon family background and environment.

Is there any relationships between education and revolt, I do not think so, it all depends upon family background and environment.

There need not be. But education certainly helps.

Education has relationship with revolt. If a girl is educated, she can very well understand her good and bad. She can become independent and do some job. Building career is important. I have mentioned it before. If such don't have any source of income, she can't leave her family which is providing her food. If she is illiterate, she may get trapped in human trafficking scandals. Many educated girls get trapped in this. However before revolting a girl needs to think in better way. This makes her life quite serious.
Does marriage suit you? You must consider this before you choose to marry. We think many times before we buy anything- vegetable to house. But we seldom give marriage a thought. If you are self centered, marriage is not for you.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/seth-adam-smith/marriage-isnt-for-you_b_4209837.html

I was self centered but my wife turned me into a caring and loving one. I give it to her. But there are times when I want to keep to myself and she knows it. Likewise I always see to it that I do not do anything that offends her or make her feel bad. But I repeat, a small Nonk jhonk makes life sweet.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Does marriage suit you? You must consider this before you choose to marry. We think many times before we buy anything- vegetable to house. But we seldom give marriage a thought. If you are self centered, marriage is not for you.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/seth-adam-smith/marriage-isnt-for-you_b_4209837.html

I was self centered but my wife turned me into a caring and loving one. I give it to her. But there are times when I want to keep to myself and she knows it. Likewise I always see to it that I do not do anything that offends her or make her feel bad. But I repeat, a small Nonk jhonk makes life sweet.

That's the simple secret of Marital Bliss. This is the Mantra religiously followed by all those who are enjoying the fruits of marital bliss.

Education has relationship with revolt. If a girl is educated, she can very well understand her good and bad. She can become independent and do some job. Building career is important. I have mentioned it before. If such don't have any source of income, she can't leave her family which is providing her food. If she is illiterate, she may get trapped in human trafficking scandals. Many educated girls get trapped in this. However before revolting a girl needs to think in better way. This makes her life quite serious.
There are occasions when highly educated girl married to almost illiterate but with good earning person, perhaps the mannerisms differ from each other due to this, and this can create a sense of separation, but it is better to think twice and thrice before taking decisions.

There are occasions when highly educated girl married to almost illiterate but with good earning person, perhaps the mannerisms differ from each other due to this, and this can create a sense of separation, but it is better to think twice and thrice before taking decisions.

They are not mannerisms. They speak about one's mindset that took deep roots in the society. Education and emancipation to some extent will sort out such beliefs.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.