Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
I am fully satisfied with my marriage.

In my views, Key of successful marriage life is :
Do not compare any thing with other.
Always look good qualities of our partner.
No anybody is 100 % perfect in our life

Be positive
I am fully satisfied with my marriage.

In my views, Key of successful marriage life is :
Do not compare any thing with other.
Always look good qualities of our partner.
No anybody is 100 % perfect in our life

True. Compatibility is possible when there is understanding between the couples. Anything and everything is possible with mutual trust and adjustment.
I feel that there is no perfect marriage from what I have seen.We are all human beings with some weak and strong points... When two people stay together all these forces come into play - they say after marriage love goes out through the window when problems come in through the door.But frankly it need not be that bad either ! Marriage in my opinion is a journey where you are constantly learning new things about the other person that comes about with changed circumstances and age...You either grow together inspite of all the ups and downs or you grow apart or stay indifferent to each other...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Despite ups and downs, occasional differences, i and my wife succeeded in maintaining that marital bliss fo years. True on this journey, we together learned many things and adopted them to our advantage. On the whole, its a life we together always wanted, It's the realization of knowing that every pencil has an eraser at the end of it.
Friends the best way to marry is the traditional marriage in which elders of the family match the bride and grooms horoscope and arranges their marriage. Hardly any marriage has become disputed.
Friends the best way to marry is the traditional marriage in which elders of the family match the bride and grooms horoscope and arranges their marriage. Hardly any marriage has become disputed.

Even in arranged marriages where horoscopes are verified, there are divorces. What all you need for a harmonious marital life is understanding and trust. In the absence of trust and understanding no horoscopes will work.

Even in arranged marriages where horoscopes are verified, there are divorces. What all you need for a harmonious marital life is understanding and trust. In the absence of trust and understanding no horoscopes will work.

Marriages of every kind is successful if trust and understand exist between husband and wife. If there is a lack of trust , relationship cannot exist for longer time.

Marriages of every kind is successful if trust and understand exist between husband and wife. If there is a lack of trust , relationship cannot exist for longer time.

For a harmonious marital bliss some adjustments and a few sacrifices from both are essential

For a harmonious marital bliss some adjustments and a few sacrifices from both are essential

Marriage in another name of adjustment and sacrifices. This sacrifice is sweet which bond relations.

Marriage in another name of adjustment and sacrifices. This sacrifice is sweet which bond relations.

Yes. Such marriages lead to happiness and a blissful married life.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.