The topic is locked.
Friends today is the birthday of the most famous and renowned act, Kamal Hassan. :) Today he is 59 years.

"MANY HAPPY RETURNS OF THE DAY"

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10879]}
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
A multifaceted actor who won the acclaim of cinema lovers of the country. Even Amitabh Bachchan was amazed at Kamalar Hasan's histrionic prowess.
Many happy returns of the day to Kamal.
A multifaceted actor who won the acclaim of cinema lovers of the country. Even Amitabh Bachchan was amazed at Kamalar Hasan's histrionic prowess.

Yes I agree with you. He is such a great star whom Indians will never forget. I remember his movie called "Dashavatar".In which he has acted for 10 different types of people. He has made a history.

Yes I agree with you. He is such a great star whom Indians will never forget. I remember his movie called "Dashavatar".In which he has acted for 10 different types of people. He has made a history.

There is another movie, Sadma, in which he costarred with Sri Devi that made him the idol of the millions.
Happy Birthday Kamal Hassan. :)

Yes he is very talented actor I always remember his acting in SADMA. :)

Sagar, Ek Duje Keliye and Sanam Teri Kasam are all his wonderful acted films, he could have done more acting in Bollywood, I love his free acting and smart presence in front of the screen.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Sagar, Ek Duje Keliye and Sanam Teri Kasam are all his wonderful acted films, he could have done more acting in Bollywood, I love his free acting and smart presence in front of the screen.

His talents are not just limited to histrionics. He's an accomplished Kathak and Bharatnatyam dancer.

His talents are not just limited to histrionics. He's an accomplished Kathak and Bharatnatyam dancer.
Brilliant actor and the way he acted on silver screen and the way he performs comedy as well as tragedy is personified, why he did not succeed in Bollywood is still a mystery.

Brilliant actor and the way he acted on silver screen and the way he performs comedy as well as tragedy is personified, why he did not succeed in Bollywood is still a mystery.

It's not a mystery. He refused to be a part of Bollywood . He was disgusted with the delays in production schedules. Whereas in south there are disciplined production schedules.

It's not a mystery. He refused to be a part of Bollywood . He was disgusted with the delays in production schedules. Whereas in south there are disciplined production schedules.
I have always revered his acting, I feel he could not adjust to the politics of Bollywood, similar is the case with Mr. Rajni kant.

I have always revered his acting, I feel he could
not adjust to the politics of Bollywood, similar is the case with Mr. Rajni kant.

Discipline is the secret behind their success. Rajinkant reached pinnacles of glory from a Bus conductor to the most popular actor. But personally i dont like Rajani's acting. Kamal is certainly a far better actor.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.