The topic is locked.
A U.S. web site has published about some rape festival in Assam (India). There is resentment as there is actually no such festival. This is sheer imagination. But then why they named the festival after Assam. .That could be some imaginary name.

http://in.news.yahoo.com/%E2%80%98assam-rape-festival%E2%80%99-article-by-us-website-sparks-row-084106132.html

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
A U.S. web site has published about some rape festival in Assam (India). There is resentment as there is actually no such festival. This is sheer imagination. But then why they named the festival after Assam. .That could be some imaginary name.

http://in.news.yahoo.com/%E2%80%98assam-rape-festival%E2%80%99-article-by-us-website-sparks-row-084106132.html

I am listing first time that in any state of India have such type of festivals. It is unbelieveable and nonsense.
The audacity of those people who posted that article! :angry: :angry: :angry: The Indian government should take a strong stand against this and sue for defamation, but as always I am sure it will be ignored by government completely! I am not surprised that soon tourists from all around the world start thronging Assam looking for easy prey in the local gullible women! :blink:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

And then they will put the photo of Naga saints going to take a holy dip at Kumbh occasion to make it look as if they are really going for a rape party. why the heck our government can't tackle such matters little more strictly. It's not their fault but our public relation tactics and foreign policies are too weak.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

And then they will put the photo of Naga saints going to take a holy dip at Kumbh occasion to make it look as if they are really going for a rape party. why the heck our government can't tackle such matters little more strictly. It's not their fault but our public relation tactics and foreign policies are too weak.

Every policy in this spineless government including the leader is weak. Above all we the people are too weak.

Every policy in this spineless government including the leader is weak. Above all we the people are too weak.

You mean we the people should go and beat the website people for their fault?

You have elected your representatives to talk on your behalf. What they are for ?

You have elected your representatives to talk on your behalf. What they are for ?

A government is a collective unit of all the representatives, best armed to deal with such websites. A MLA or MP alone can't do any thing on his own. We have departments, especially for this purpose. We can even block the website.

A government is a collective unit of all the representatives, best armed to deal with such websites. A MLA or MP alone can't do any thing on his own. We have departments, especially for this purpose. We can even block the website.

Ok. Let the respective department who deal with cyber crimes be awakened by our esteemed representatives. Our representatives need not deal directly. But they can certainly alert the concerned departments. Everything starts from grassroots level.

Ok. Let the respective department who deal with cyber crimes be awakened by our esteemed representatives. Our representatives need not deal directly. But they can certainly alert the concerned departments. Everything starts from grassroots level.

That's it, the elected groups form a government to run a country and in this case the ruling group has failed miserably like all other cases. It sounds funny when the ruling group leaders go and ask for people's support saying they will change the country if they won the coming election. What was keeping them from doing this thus far?

Elections are times when the so-called leaders sell themselves cheaply and thus commit to do everything. So, having a faith on what they said will be done goes in vain. Now, with the news of a rape party is a serious concern and the "leaders" or the respective departments will do something - but everything here takes time unfortunately. Targeting a specific state is mysterious and the whole investigation will be at the cost of people's tolerance levels - either the innocent will ignore and let it go eventually, or some politically influenced people will react with riots in the name of protest to bring in some advantage on their side.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.