Kapil Sibbal cabinet minister said that poor eating two vegetables, it is the main cause for money inflation. What a madness :evil:
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Kapil Sibbal cabinet minister said that poor eating two vegetables, it is the main cause for money inflation. What a madness :evil:

Kapil Sibal is speaking like Rahul Gandhi now....This is not the first time that he has come up with such statements.What about him ? how many vegetables does he eat ? Just look at the arrogance of the ruling government....

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I have read it on internet, but could not understand the merit behind this statement, why this sort of statement, he is trying to say, there are more money with poor and they are now eating two curries, and this is the cause of inflation, why govt. of the day should interfere in private life of individuals, what they eat, where they sleep, where is there living room, these are all disgusting, I think ministers should refrain from statement if they are not understanding it properly or they should be a proper orator so as they should clearly put their statement in right manner. :whistle: :whistle:

http://mohanmekap.com/

I don't why we should pay any attention to what people like Sibbal and Digvijay Singh say, all they do is blow hot air from their mouths and nothing else! Talking about them and their worthless comments is giving them publicity which they do not deserve at all! :blink:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

I don't why we should pay any attention to what people like Sibbal and Digvijay Singh say, all they do is blow hot air from their mouths and nothing else! Talking about them and their worthless comments is giving them publicity which they do not deserve at all! :blink:

Exactly my feelings ! They both are of the same category without making any positive contributions from their side...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Exactly my feelings ! They both are of the same category without making any positive contributions from their side...

I sincerely feel that such people must be retired forcefully and sent into oblivion so that we do not have to listen to their nonsense any more! But since we are in India I don't feel it will happen ever!

yes agree with you, these people born with gold spoon in mouth. They don't know about poverty. Expenses of poor on vegetables are less than expenses of food on their pets. Onion is food of poor but it is much costly in these day. It is not in purchasing power of low income persons.
Thank you said by: usha manohar
Ministers are living in luxury. They can hardly feel the way poor people feel. They speak anything but everything that lays in their heart.

I sincerely feel that such people must be retired forcefully and sent into oblivion so that we do not have to listen to their nonsense any more! But since we are in India I don't feel it will happen ever!

LOL, that is a comforting thought ! Just imagine what would happen if Digvijay Singh vanishes forever from the political scene...The only thing these people provide is comedy...

If politicians are so sad to see the condition of poor people, why they don't reduce the price of the food articles. Today people can hardly consume any vegetables but they are counting it to 2.

LOL, that is a comforting thought ! Just imagine what would happen if Digvijay Singh vanishes forever from the political scene...The only thing these people provide is comedy...

Yes that too is there! :woohoo: People like Digvijay, Lalu, Sibbal etc. at least provide some laughs (even though they are derisive in nature) and that is something for people who have no respite!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.