Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Here, is the good joke abt. politics,

http://politicalhumor.about.com/library/jokes/bljokewhatispolitics.htm
:whistle: :whistle:

http://mohanmekap.com/

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
I feel we are getting too emotional to understand the truth in Kapil sibal's statement. There is no doubt that the middle class is expanding. This is good that many now have higher living standard and enriched their diet. But the economic affect is mismatch between demand and supply and increase in prices.
Abs, he is trying to express that but every time why I do not know the way he explains always open flood gates for wrong interpretation of his thoughts, it is absolutely, essential for cong to understand that they should not make him spokesman as this can reflect badly, a spokesperson should be a good orator and smiling always.

Kapil sibal is an advocate and so he gives logical arguments that are true but not appealing to people. It is best to give this task to those who understand mob psychology. Modi understands mob psychology and so gets positive response even if he is wrong.

True. Politicians aim at the gullibility of the people about which they are well conversant.

Apparently Kapil is a good lawyer but a bad politician whereas Modi is best politician.

Yes. Knowing the public pulse and wooing them is an art mastered by politicians. A good acadamecian may not become a good politician.
I feel we are getting too emotional to understand the truth in Kapil sibal's statement. There is no doubt that the middle class is expanding. This is good that many now have higher living standard and enriched their diet. But the economic affect is mismatch between demand and supply and increase in prices.
Abs, he is trying to express that but every time why I do not know the way he explains always open flood gates for wrong interpretation of his thoughts, it is absolutely, essential for cong to understand that they should not make him spokesman as this can reflect badly, a spokesperson should be a good orator and smiling always.

Kapil sibal is an advocate and so he gives logical arguments that are true but not appealing to people. It is best to give this task to those who understand mob psychology. Modi understands mob psychology and so gets positive response even if he is wrong.

True. Politicians aim at the gullibility of the people about which they are well conversant.

Apparently Kapil is a good lawyer but a bad politician whereas Modi is best politician.

Square peg in square hole and round peg is round hole. Modi is fit for politics and Kapil fit as an attorney.
Political field is such that many learned and talented people fail to keep up their position. Very few people can understand it and hold their seats for long time.
One should have a good political mind to move the party up to the desirable position. It has nothing to do with education and job experience. However if a person has good political mind as well as good job experience, he can work better.

Square peg in square hole and round peg is round hole. Modi is fit for politics and Kapil fit as an attorney.

Actually as a law professional, he tries to find reasons to impress a particular person, the judge. Politics is not all about where you have to impress a particular person but reach out to people and impress them. Kapil with his too sarcastic attitude missed this point otherwise he would have done better.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Politics is not an easy job as many would think such, one has to be clever and versatile in order to learn the tricks and the latest political party AAP is now facing the brunt of joining politics.

Kapil is a square peg in a round hole.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani, anil
One of SP leader gave one such controversial statement, and it is around news channels and in one of thread it is being discussed.

One of SP leader gave one such controversial statement, and it is around news channels and in one of thread it is being discussed.

Yes. I initiated that thread. The SP leader simply stated that too strict law on sexual harassment is affecting employment opportunities as many employers are reluctant to employ women. even if you don't agree with the leader, he has a right to express his views and these are definitely not sexist. In fact, nobody will feel safe when alone with a woman. So if a managing Director wants to talk to a female employee, he must ensure that some other employee is also present. Otherwise he is at risk.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Kapil is a square peg in a round hole.

His attitude in politics is like an advocate.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.