In my opinion Jealousy and expectations from others is what happy people don't do. I know its always a case of sadness when someone don't do what you expect from him/her. :blink:

http://timesofindia.speakingtree.in/spiritual-slideshow/seekers/self-improvement/things-happy-people-never-do/68980
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Do what you like. You'll be happy. Just don't bother as to what others say or want.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I dont see why you should really bother to do anything to please every tom ,dicky and harry ...You will please only those people who matter to you and may try to do what is expected to make them happy! But other than that it really is not required for anyone to do as others say or want ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
One who tries to please all and looks for others validation will remain as the most dissatisfied soul all along the life. One should remember to live his own life,not others.
I dont see why you should really bother to do anything to please every tom ,dicky and harry ...You will please only those people who matter to you and may try to do what is expected to make them happy! But other than that it really is not required for anyone to do as others say or want ..

Yes to please everyone is not possible! I know in a process to please people most of the people have to sacrifice their happiness. I always don't much bother about others just to make others why I should I sacrifice mine. :)

Yes to please everyone is not possible! I know in a process to please people most of the people have to sacrifice their happiness. I always don't much bother about others just to make others why I should I sacrifice mine. :)

If the person is important to you, you dont mind the sacrifice but that is a different matter altogether...under the normal circumstances one really need not cater to everyone's opinion...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes, why should one worry about the baggage of others', more specifically all to welcome misery into life??

If the person is important to you, you dont mind the sacrifice but that is a different matter altogether...under the normal circumstances one really need not cater to everyone's opinion...

yes it depends how important is the person but always sacrificing for that important person sometimes makes that person a common person. I will definitely won't always sacrifice always for a person even for an important person. :)

yes it depends how important is the person but always sacrificing for that important person sometimes makes that person a common person. I will definitely won't always sacrifice always for a person even for an important person. :)

It all depends on personal equations. If a sacrifice is for a cause of a person you genuinely relate to, it is a matter of great pleasure. Sacrifice for the sake of it is a poor thing!!

Yes, why should one worry about the baggage of others', more specifically all to welcome misery into life??

There are also two issues here - 1, people tend to take adavantage when they know that you are at their beck and call listening to what they say and do as they want.They can easily manipulate you and do manipulate you..
2, Secondly and more importanatly you lose your thinking power and decision making capacity since you are listening to someone else which to me is worse ...

There are also two issues here - 1, people tend to take adavantage when they know that you are at their beck and call listening to what they say and do as they want.They can easily manipulate you and do manipulate you..
2, Secondly and more importanatly you lose your thinking power and decision making capacity since you are listening to someone else which to me is worse ...

I have personal experiences of the follies of such an attitude. There are people who, for their lofty principles, rush to do certain things which they regret later.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.