Nobody likes problems. But there are some problems that bring couple closer and make life happy.

http://in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/4-problems-really-good-marriage-002005017.html

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Nobody likes problems. But there are some problems that bring couple closer and make life happy.

It could go either way depending on what kind of marriage you have.But I agree in a normal well adjusted marriage any such problem should bring the couple closer ..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

I agree.which is why I create a scene for no valid reason at times and patch up only to savour those moments of separation and and a reunion.
Problems creates solutions and that makes marriage happy and it solves most problems, :whistle: :whistle:

http://mohanmekap.com/

problems are there everywhere in life right from the time you are born, even babies have problems of their own and children have growing up pains and teenagers more so and so on....Married couple have problems right from the word go since they have to adjust to each other and then there are outside influences which bring in problems ! It is not at all easy to handle and one has to be patient and understanding otherwise we see many marriages collapsing within a matter of 3-4 years...They call it seven year itch in the west since they felt that if your marriage survived the first seven years , then you are through because you need those initial seven years when you have kids and face other influences and then adjust to everything and finally settle down. However, things can go drastically wrong even after seven years or even longer than that !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The best problem which can bring both the couples together is danger. Any danger which is faced by both the couples equally can bring them together. They will help each other to save from the situation. After all humanity comes first.
The best problem which can bring both the couples together is danger. Any danger which is faced by both the couples equally can bring them together. They will help each other to save from the situation. After all humanity comes first.

Danger or threat to life may bring the couples together. But it's a temporary phase. The moment the danger passes away, both of them go in their own ways. It fails to serve the purpose of bringing the couple together in the real sense.

Danger or threat to life may bring the couples together. But it's a temporary phase. The moment the danger passes away, both of them go in their own ways. It fails to serve the purpose of bringing the couple together in the real sense.

In such a sensitive situation, their elders can do something better for their reunion.

In such a sensitive situation, their elders can do something better for their reunion.

NO need of elder intervention. Just following the tips is essential. This helps the couples.
definitely illness of a partner bring them closer. Apart from this sometimes kids also make partners closer as the sense of responsibilty towards them makes them closer to each other. :)
Contrary to what is being discussed here ( personally I feel that problems ought to bring the couple even closer) I know of many cases where problems have been the main cause of breakdown in their relationship and finally leading to seperation and divorce ! One of the cases I know was that of a wife falling sick with ovarian cancer but since it was detected early she was undergoing treatment and probably the pain and the menta stress made her a difficult person to live with ! Once she recovered the couple seperated and although she is getting better each day they have moved completely apart ! I lnow of quite a few such cases which may be due to problems brewing before the tragedy and escalating with sickness !

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.