Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
If the two partners love each other than only the plan to bring them close, can work. Otherwise it is of no use.
If the two partners love each other than only the plan to bring them close, can work. Otherwise it is of no use.

Couples who take their partners as they are and never try to correct are the happiest couples. Such marriages are the most successful and happy marriages.

Couples who take their partners as they are and never try to correct are the happiest couples. Such marriages are the most successful and happy marriages.
Concern abt. each other and wariness about each other when some one is out for work, that adds additional love that makes marriage happy.

http://mohanmekap.com/

Contrary to what is being discussed here ( personally I feel that problems ought to bring the couple even closer) I know of many cases where problems have been the main cause of breakdown in their relationship and finally leading to seperation and divorce ! One of the cases I know was that of a wife falling sick with ovarian cancer but since it was detected early she was undergoing treatment and probably the pain and the menta stress made her a difficult person to live with ! Once she recovered the couple seperated and although she is getting better each day they have moved completely apart ! I lnow of quite a few such cases which may be due to problems brewing before the tragedy and escalating with sickness !

True. But I have seen few instances, where an ailment of one of the partners brought them more closer than before. And I have witnessed couple getting separated for a flimsy reason. Husband is in the habit of praising another neighboring woman's delicious dishes.
Contrary to what is being discussed here ( personally I feel that problems ought to bring the couple even closer) I know of many cases where problems have been the main cause of breakdown in their relationship and finally leading to seperation and divorce ! One of the cases I know was that of a wife falling sick with ovarian cancer but since it was detected early she was undergoing treatment and probably the pain and the menta stress made her a difficult person to live with ! Once she recovered the couple seperated and although she is getting better each day they have moved completely apart ! I lnow of quite a few such cases which may be due to problems brewing before the tragedy and escalating with sickness !

True. But I have seen few instances, where an ailment of one of the partners brought them more closer than before. And I have witnessed couple getting separated for a flimsy reason. Husband is in the habit of praising another neighboring woman's delicious dishes.

Of course it is always these minor irritants that tend to explode and become serious issues in a marriage...It also shows the shallowness of the relationship if it can break down that easily, also lack of communication between the couple.If they have the sense to discuss any issue that creates stress between them, things would be automatically sorted out instead of brewing and multiplying within !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

The most effective reason is the children. It is the child who can bring both husband and wife closer. They compromise and live together forgetting each others faults.

Concern abt. each other and wariness about each other when some one is out for work, that adds additional love that makes marriage happy.

Exactly caring and concern about the partner is the basic thing which make the couple closer. Even faith and respect for the feeling of each other is also one of the factor which keeps them close to each other. :blink:
I believe in living together without minding each others shortcomings, at the same time not clashing with each other like well oiled machine, where several parts will be working in their own way but contributing together for the smooth running of the machine.
Problems create closeness and strengthen bonding with each other. :whistle: :whistle:

http://mohanmekap.com/

Problems create closeness and strengthen bonding with each other. :whistle: :whistle:

Depends on the nature of the problem. All problems will not bring the couples together, Problems can create irrevocable problems too. Wisdom lies in staying together problem or no problem.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.