Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Given link on baldness is very useful. As I suffering from this problem. After reading this article, I am very much able to control my problem as well as other.

A healthy life style and healthy eating habits that include more leafy vegetables which are a good source of iron will certainly help. But remember you stick to the regimen religiously.
Getting your head shaved by a barber can also make you bald !

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Mala Jaiswar
Hereditory and life style plays a major factor....One simply cannot overcome hereditory factors altogether but by being careful about diet may avert too much damage!

Leafy vegetables are rich in iron content. Consumption of leafy vegetables often will certainly stop the damage to hair.

A good warm oil massage with a mixture of coconut and castor oil too is good because it stimulates the roots ...Adding a handfull of hibiscus leaves and flowers to the oil and heating it further helps ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Hereditory and life style plays a major factor....One simply cannot overcome hereditory factors altogether but by being careful about diet may avert too much damage!

Leafy vegetables are rich in iron content. Consumption of leafy vegetables often will certainly stop the damage to hair.

A good warm oil massage with a mixture of coconut and castor oil too is good because it stimulates the roots ...Adding a handfull of hibiscus leaves and flowers to the oil and heating it further helps ...

Yes hibiscus and it's oil is highly recommended for strengthening the roots of hair in Ayurveda. It also helps in growth of new hair. We say " Mandara" in Telugu for hibiscus.
YellowTwins.JPG (You do not have access to download this file.)
422634_3006531236201_444266750_n.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

Yes hibiscus and it's oil is highly recommended for strengthening the roots of hair in Ayurveda. It also helps in growth of new hair. We say " Mandara" in Telugu for hibiscus.

Oh I see, here at my place we have a different flower called Mandhara ( Incidentally the name of our house too is Mandhara :) )...I have posted the two varieties of Mandhara flowers I have in my garden..

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10956]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10955]}

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: rambabu
Water is also a reason, too much ironic water is bad for hair.

www.mobileeduhut.blogspot.in
Getting your head shaved by a barber can also make you bald !

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Good sense of humor but topic itself describe the possible reason of baldness.

Oh I see, here at my place we have a different flower called Mandhara ( Incidentally the name of our house too is Mandhara :) )...I have posted the two varieties of Mandhara flowers I have in my garden..

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10956]}

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10955]}

Breath taking Mandara variety especially the white Mandara. I have seen white Mandara for the first time.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.