A very hectic day for me and I am going to bed!! Good night to all with these thoughts!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10960]}
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
A very hectic day for me and I am going to bed!! Good night to all with these thoughts!

That is a nice thought, yes thinking about others is always a tough job but the one who does that forgets about his own sufferings and sleeps peacefully. Sleep tight.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

No day is a bad day. Its we who fail to utilize the Day that offers in a platter everyday.

"Shaam Ka Sooraj Bindiya Ban Ke Saagar Mein Kho Jaaye.
Subah Saverey Wohi Sooraj Aasaha Lekar Aaye,

Very nice thoughts ! :) If we welcome each day with the same hope and spirit our lives would be much more meaningful....

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

We have to plan our each and every day of our life. If we plan something. We work according to our plan. By this we can easily utilize our day properly.
Really nice and beautiful thoughts! But right now, it is time for me to say good day to you instead of good night! :) :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thanks Chinmoyee for sharing this with us. I wish you "GOOD EVENING". This evening is much more beautiful than the night.
Thanks Chinmoyee for sharing this with us. I wish you "GOOD EVENING". This evening is much more beautiful than the night.

Say "good bye" to evening and welcome the refreshing morning ........ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.