I have never harbored any illusion of being .....!!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10965]}
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Very true, very true...I think I understand this! :cheer: :cheer:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: Very true, very true...I think I understand this! :cheer: :cheer:

This is this very perfect understanding that makes you such a lovable personality!!! :P :P :P
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
I have never harbored any illusion of being .....!!!
{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10965]}

Nice lines written over personality.....

This is this very perfect understanding that makes you such a lovable personality!!! :P :P :P

HEE HEE HEE! I am taking that as a genuine compliment! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Arent we all ? :( On the flip side a too perfect individual can be a pain to live with, there should be some imperfections so that you at least have an opportunity to nag him/her about it :P

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee
Arent we all ? :( On the flip side a too perfect individual can be a pain to live with, there should be some imperfections so that you at least have an opportunity to nag him/her about it :P

That makes a perfect statement!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Thank you said by: usha manohar

HEE HEE HEE! I am taking that as a genuine compliment! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

You have no reason to question its genuineness!! :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:
No one is perfect. Perfection is a myth, that can’t be achieved. So that makes two of us as far as perfection is concerned. Perfect or imperfect Chinmoy remains as my friend.
No one is perfect. Perfection is a myth, that can’t be achieved. So that makes two of us as far as perfection is concerned. Perfect or imperfect Chinmoy remains as my friend.

Yes, Both perfect and Imperfect are imaginary friend. Every one has these two friend. The only thing in what way we use our friends. Some may more perfect as compare to other.

That makes a perfect statement!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

A perfect statement on Imperfection LOL....so they go hand in hand !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.