Many of us who were members of a prominenet discussion site know about Professor Bhubaneshwar Saraf from Orissa. He was suffering from many complaints like Diabetes and High blood pressure since a few years. A few months ago he was detected with Cancer and on January 7th he succumbed to it. I had last spoken to him in September after coming to know about his terminal illness.He was weak and could hardly speak.My heart goes out to his wife Kalyani who was also an active member of the site those days ...May his soul rest in peace !

https://www.facebook.com/bhubaneshwar?fref=pb&hc_location=friends_tab

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Oh my God Usha, Yes I know him from the other forums. I am no longer active there now but did know him and had interacted with him on many occasions. It is very sad and unfortunate, may his soul rest in peace. I pray for his wife and family and hope they find strength to deal with his sad loss!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Oh my God Usha, Yes I know him from the other forums. I am no longer active there now but did know him and had interacted with him on many occasions. It is very sad and unfortunate, may his soul rest in peace. I pray for his wife and family and hope they find strength to deal with his sad loss!

Yes Kalyani, he was a very friendly person often mis understood because of this....He and his wife were very keen on visiting Mangalore , Dharmastala and Kudremukh and planned to do so last year .But he had a heart attack and then he was detected with Lung cancer and he passed away within a year ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Yes Kalyani, he was a very friendly person often mis understood because of this....He and his wife were very keen on visiting Mangalore , Dharmastala and Kudremukh and planned to do so last year .But he had a heart attack and then he was detected with Lung cancer and he passed away within a year ...

Yes I just read through the Facebook page you gave link to...very sad indeed. He was a real gentleman and always so courteous and gracious with everyone!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: usha manohar
He was on my friends list and we used to discuss about various topics. I knew about him so many other things since he was in my touch through other members especially SID. By the way, Prof was on this site too and he used to log in occasionally, though never did any posting in forums. RIP professor.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

He was on my friends list and we used to discuss about various topics. I knew about him so many other things since he was in my touch through other members especially SID. By the way, Prof was on this site too and he used to log in occasionally, though never did any posting in forums. RIP professor.

Yes Sunil, most of the members there knew about him.He was my referral here and did post a couple of times but because of his ill health he became less active and then of course it became very serious...

Yes Sunil, most of the members there knew about him.He was my referral here and did post a couple of times but because of his ill health he became less active and then of course it became very serious...

I came to know about his death because many people on Facebook posted about it. Since my Indian phones are not working here so no one phoned. I am so sorry for the family because I knew some of them.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I came to know about his death because many people on Facebook posted about it. Since my Indian phones are not working here so no one phoned. I am so sorry for the family because I knew some of them.

His wife Kalyani was very active on different forums and also one of his sons...Either way it is sad that he is no more !

I offer my condolences to the bereaved family. This is really a matter of utmost sorrow for all of us.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: usha manohar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.