Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
[Caffeine's effect on mind lasts for at least 24 hours. A double espresso after revision might be the best way of preparing for an exam according to research. Scientists have found the first clear evidence of caffeine's memory-boosting effect,, and shown that it lasts for at least 24 hours.

Please check the link
http://www.independent.ie/lifestyle/health/swot-shot-secret-to-passing-exams-is-large-espresso-after-revision-29909601.html

Sometime back there was an article stating that coffee isn't good for you. Now comes an article stating that coffee is good in some way. :S

Coffee, Caffeine is good within a limited quantity then it becomes harmful for brain cells. It is the same story as alcohol 30-60 ml a day is good for human and in excess it harms than being useful.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

[Caffeine's effect on mind lasts for at least 24 hours. A double espresso after revision might be the best way of preparing for an exam according to research. Scientists have found the first clear evidence of caffeine's memory-boosting effect,, and shown that it lasts for at least 24 hours.

Please check the link
http://www.independent.ie/lifestyle/health/swot-shot-secret-to-passing-exams-is-large-espresso-after-revision-29909601.html

Sometime back there was an article stating that coffee isn't good for you. Now comes an article stating that coffee is good in some way. :S

Coffee, Caffeine is good within a limited quantity then it becomes harmful for brain cells. It is the same story as alcohol 30-60 ml a day is good for human and in excess it harms than being useful.

One should be aware of the limits also. Amrit too becomes a poison if limits are exceeded.

Please check the link

One should be aware of the limits also. Amrit too becomes a poison if limits are exceeded.

Yes I agree with you. Too much intake of coffee can make anybody suffer from piles.

Please check the link

Yes I agree with you. Too much intake of coffee can make anybody suffer from piles.

I like coffee too much. Even I drink 5-6 cup of coffee daily.. Coffee causes piles. Now I restrict myself to 2 cup of coffee........

Please check the link

I like coffee too much. Even I drink 5-6 cup of coffee daily.. Coffee causes piles. Now I restrict myself to 2 cup of coffee........

If you are interested about boosting memory,coffee is a wrong choice. Knowing that coffee causes piles, why you are drinking coffee?

Please check the link

If you are interested about boosting memory,coffee is a wrong choice. Knowing that coffee causes piles, why you are drinking coffee?

Before this thread I have no idea about coffee that it boosting memory and causes piles. Now I restrict myself.........

Please check the link

Before this thread I have no idea about coffee that it boosting memory and causes piles. Now I restrict myself.........

good to know that.. go ahead.
That's why people take their girlfriend to cafeteria before proposing her for marriage. I kept wondering this for years.
That's why people take their girlfriend to cafeteria before proposing her for marriage. I kept wondering this for years.

Drinking coffee helps in boosting memory. I wonder how this helps in proposing a girl friend in a cafeteria.
I like to start my day with a steaming cup of black coffee.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.