Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Coffee is very beneficial but i feel its more importance while my examination when i get tired,drinking coffee make me tired free and boost my energy many times...

Coffee will not boost your energy. It's not an energy beverage. At the most it boosts your memory for a a hort period.
There are many energy drinks that has caffeine in them. And coffee also contains caffeine. So I think it could also boost your energy levels.
There are many energy drinks that has caffeine in them. And coffee also contains caffeine. So I think it could also boost your energy levels.

Coffee is not known for its quality as an energy booster. Its a stimulant. It gives an euphoric feeling for some time. And it boosts memory that stays for about 12 hours. If taken in limits, as a stimulant it's good.
Coffee is very beneficial but i feel its more importance while my examination when i get tired,drinking coffee make me tired free and boost my energy many times...

Coffee will not boost your energy. It's not an energy beverage. At the most it boosts your memory for a a hort period.

Yes i agree Coffee is not an energy drink but when i got tired then coffee make me free from stress and i like when i feel tired....

Yes i agree Coffee is not an energy drink but when i got tired then coffee make me free from stress and i like when i feel tired....

It's because of caffeine content, you feel refreshed. It also creates a sense of euphoria, which people often mistake it as an energizer.
Both Coffee and Tea refresh you and can be addictive too.....I know of some people who get a headache wen they dont drink Tea or Cofee in the evenings.One of my cousin had fprgotten to pack good life milk when she went camping and it seems she ended up eating spoonfuls of instant coffe powder in the evening :laugh: , that is the height of addiction !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Both Coffee and Tea refresh you and can be addictive too.....I know of some people who get a headache wen they dont drink Tea or Cofee in the evenings.One of my cousin had fprgotten to pack good life milk when she went camping and it seems she ended up eating spoonfuls of instant coffe powder in the evening :laugh: , that is the height of addiction !

Yes. excess intake of coffee makes one an addictive. Caffeine in Coffee is responsible for this. Caffeine withdrawal causes insomnia too.

Yes some people may get addicted to tea and coffee. But only if they intake an excess quantity of these beverages. One or two cups a day won't lead to addiction.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.