Hope the day has been great for you!!

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 10972]}
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Good evening to yo too! Yes, it was a great day, Makar Sankranti, spent the whole afternoon flying kites! :) :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Good evening to yo too! Yes, it was a great day, Makar Sankranti, spent the whole afternoon flying kites! :) :)

You fly kites also!!! :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

You fly kites also!!! :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy: :ohmy:

Yes!!! :) :) :) Was out of practice from not flying kites for many years, but soon got out of the rust and flew them successfully! :) :)

Good evening everyone! Woow @ Kalyani, you fly kites, great! I used to with my brothers, but these days no kites :(

Article Writing - Practiced By Many, Mastered By Few!

Earn While You Learn :)
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/miscellaneous/22424-get-paid-by-writing-interesting-and-effective-articles.html
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Good evening everyone! Woow @ Kalyani, you fly kites, great! I used to with my brothers, but these days no kites :(

You should try , its really therapeutic! The weather until March is quite good for flying kites! Actually I also had not flown for so many years, but my son was insisting on flying a kite after he saw his teachers fly kites in school. So we got a few today and spent the afternoon! It is really awesome! :)

You should try , its really therapeutic! The weather until March is quite good for flying kites! Actually I also had not flown for so many years, but my son was insisting on flying a kite after he saw his teachers fly kites in school. So we got a few today and spent the afternoon! It is really awesome! :)

I tried my hands at it and the result was not too encouraging!! I wanted my kite just to fly and fly but to my great horror I found out and discovered that there were sharks in the sky also and was forced to down my ambition! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I tried my hands at it and the result was not too encouraging!! I wanted my kite just to fly and fly but to my great horror I found out and discovered that there were sharks in the sky also and was forced to down my ambition! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Ha ha ha!Yes there are many sharks in the sky so you should try at a time when there are not many who would swoop down upon you! :laugh: :laugh:

Ha ha ha!Yes there are many sharks in the sky so you should try at a time when there are not many who would swoop down upon you! :laugh: :laugh:

No,no! I would rather stand and watch your exploits in the sky and clap than participate in this ethereal game!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

No,no! I would rather stand and watch your exploits in the sky and clap than participate in this ethereal game!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

What's the fun in that! :S :angry: :angry:
serene.jpg (You do not have access to download this file.)

Woow, flying kites with son, sounds like lots of fun! I will try soon :)

Article Writing - Practiced By Many, Mastered By Few!

Earn While You Learn :)
http://www.boddunan.com/articles/miscellaneous/22424-get-paid-by-writing-interesting-and-effective-articles.html
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.