Tulsi is not only a plant considered holy but is also useful to cure sinustis.

http://in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/natural-remedy-sinusitis-tulsi-basil-041805059.html

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

http://in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/natural-remedy-sinusitis-tulsi-basil-041805059.html

A very useful link especially for me as I 'm a staunch believer in nature cure. Above all I myself was a big beneficiary of nature cure. I had a tough time with Sinusitis many years ago and some good Samaritan suggested Tulsi as an antidote for sinusitis. Besides Tulsi, i had done a yoga cleansing process known as 'JalNeti.' The total contribution of the two made me clear of Sinusitis completely.

Yes tulsi has many healing properties that's why it is used in many aurvedic medicines. I like to put tulsi leaves in my morning tea.

Yes tulsi has many healing properties that's why it is used in many aurvedic medicines. I like to put tulsi leaves in my morning tea.

Tulsi is an effective cure for colds and whooping cough.
Tulsi has been considered holy and sacred in our culture exactly for this reason, not just for coughs and colds but for a variety of other illnesses Tulsi has a cure.

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Tulsi has been considered holy and sacred in our culture exactly for this reason, not just for coughs and colds but for a variety of other illnesses Tulsi has a cure.

Yes tusli is considered a sacred plant in many parts of India. Many people follow the ritual of watering Tulsi in the morning and they offer their prayers.

Yes tusli is considered a sacred plant in many parts of India. Many people follow the ritual of watering Tulsi in the morning and they offer their prayers.

Our ancestors who initiated all these rituals were very much familiar with the plant's benefits, it is a proven fact that Tulsi plant gives off maximum oxygen early in the morning and therefore people, especially women are recommended to offer pooja to Tulsi and say prayers so that they get to spend some time in its vicinity and get charged up to face the day.

Our ancestors who initiated all these rituals were very much familiar with the plant's benefits, it is a proven fact that Tulsi plant gives off maximum oxygen early in the morning and therefore people, especially women are recommended to offer pooja to Tulsi and say prayers so that they get to spend some time in its vicinity and get charged up to face the day.

True. Tulsi, is a great revitalizer. It recharges the spent up energy and makes you refreshed.
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Wow I didn't knew that. It seems like our ancestors were scientifically more advanced than we knew.

Wow I didn't knew that. It seems like our ancestors were scientifically more advanced than we knew.

Our ancestors had that forethought , because of which, you can see the the citations in Vedas about Tulsi describing it as Holy Tulsi. About trees in general, the quote," Vriksho Rakshati, Rakshitaha." Save trees. They save you.

Yes Abhishek, our ancestors were much more scientifically advanced than we are now. In Maharashtra it was customary and compulsory to have a special Tulsi Vrindavan outside the main door in each home, no matter what caste the family belonged to. Women spent some time in the early mornings and evenings each day before Tulsi offering prayers. Prayers were a form of expressing gratitude to the holy plant for keeping the family healthy and spending time in its vicinity made them feel rejuvenated and energetic.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.