Glow worm thinks it is lighting the world.
Vanity of the glow worm disappears when the stars appear and light up the world.
Vanity of the stars disappear when Moon comes and lights up world.
Vanity of the Moon disappears when the Sun comes and lights up the world.
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The whole world works as a team. Nothing is big or samall by itself. everyone is useless without others.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: suni51
The whole world works as a team. Nothing is big or samall by itself. everyone is useless without others.

Yes. That's the fact. People forget this truth and think as if they are the ones making the globe revolve..
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Vanity of the glow worm disappears when the stars appear and light up the world.

Yes no matter how great you are there will always be someone greater than you. True greatness doesn't come from being superior than other people. It comes when you overcome your own inadequacies and become a better person.

Yes no matter how great you are there will always be someone greater than you. True greatness doesn't come from being superior than other people. It comes when you overcome your own inadequacies and become a better person.

Yes, greatness is a relative concept. Not absolute. Some may be greater than some, but never be greater than all.
Very True Sir!

But still each one has its own importance!

Yash Kumar
Very True Sir!

But still each one has its own importance!

If you have importance it will certainly be recognized and rewarded. It won't help you to think that whatever importance you have will make you the greatest of all.

I agree with this, big or small all are links of the same chain that will work until interlinked.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

I agree with this, big or small all are links of the same chain that will work until interlinked.

As long as the link thinks that it's one of the links it's OK. The problem arises when that link thinks that it's due to it, the entire chain is surviving..

As long as the link thinks that it's one of the links it's OK. The problem arises when that link thinks that it's due to it, the entire chain is surviving..

In that case we are not talking about a chain but a box full of bubbling links and every link trying to show itself bigger/stronger than the other link- PROVING - Someone is there Bigger than you for sure.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

In that case we are not talking about a chain but a box full of bubbling links and every link trying to show itself bigger/stronger than the other link- PROVING - Someone is there Bigger than you for sure.

Whatever example is taken, it's the eternal truth, someone is there always somewhere better and bigger than some one. No one is ultimate.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.