When I learnt to celebrate life!

When the Sun went behind the darkening clouds
When the flaming heart shivered behind shrouds,
When my ship tossed and rolled in raging tempest
When everyone turned their eyes away all in Jest!!
When the world turned soulless,heartless and faceless
When I screamed within, fretting and groaning helpless,
You came like a beam of ray of assurance to stay firm
With eyes as deep as ocean, with indescribable charm!
When death ruled and engulfed me as a cowardly way to escape
You told me to love life and hate death in life's landscape! :P :P :P :P :P
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.

Beautiful lines. It's true our hardships teach us the real meaning of life. If a man can be happy during adversities, then he could lead a life full of joy. Reminds me of Anne Frank, a teenager who hid in her father's factory from the Germans. When surrounded by sadness and misery, she had an epiphany one day that happiness is a choice. So from that day onward she chose to be happy. Happiness is not something abstract that you have to achieve. It is a state of mind. Happiness lies within you.
Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee, usha manohar

Beautiful lines. It's true our hardships teach us the real meaning of life. If a man can be happy during adversities, then he could lead a life full of joy. Reminds me of Anne Frank, a teenager who hid in her father's factory from the Germans. When surrounded by sadness and misery, she had an epiphany one day that happiness is a choice. So from that day onward she chose to be happy. Happiness is not something abstract that you have to achieve. It is a state of mind. Happiness lies within you.

True. It's through suffering alone one can learn the value of sweetness in the life. Accept the life as it comes. and make it and mould it as you wish.And it's possible only when you love you love you love your life
Thank you said by: chinmoymukherjee
Sufferings only make us realize how sweet and beautiful life really is, without them, everything would taste bland and tasteless and worthless! Another masterpiece from your repertoire, Chinmoy! Really nice and beautiful! :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Sufferings only make us realize how sweet and beautiful life really is, without them, everything would taste bland and tasteless and worthless! Another masterpiece from your repertoire, Chinmoy! Really nice and beautiful! :)

It would have remained bland without your comments!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

It would have remained bland without your comments!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

:woohoo: :woohoo: I feel flattered! :laugh: :)

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Every dark cloud has a silver lining.
We all have experienced during the time of sorrow we feel completely lost. There's no way out. We feel as if world has come to an end. But, such circumstances does not prevail for a long time in our lives and God sends a divine soul to us in one form or the other who saves us and helps us from coming out of such horrible conditions and this soul brings a silver lining in our lives :cheer:
Every dark cloud has a silver lining.
We all have experienced during the time of sorrow we feel completely lost. There's no way out. We feel as if world has come to an end. But, such circumstances does not prevail for a long time in our lives and God sends a divine soul to us in one form or the other who saves us and helps us from coming out of such horrible conditions and this soul brings a silver lining in our lives :cheer:

God never closes all the doors. Instead of lamenting over the closed doors, look ahead and see for the open door. This is the only way to celebrate the life.
Our constricted thoughts and restricted mentality lend us feel as if all the doors are being closed. But, a man's real color gets identified during the times of trouble. If he comes out with flying colors with all courage and finds success through right path then this determines his strength and capability.
Our constricted thoughts and restricted mentality lend us feel as if all the doors are being closed. But, a man's real color gets identified during the times of trouble. If he comes out with flying colors with all courage and finds success through right path then this determines his strength and capability.

Wisdom lies in seeing an opportunity in every adversity.
Life would be rather dull if there were no adversities ! Just imagine being stagnant in life, there is nothing more painful or boring ! I would rather go through life as a challenge rather than get bored..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.