During anna movement, Kejriwal used to criticize the MPs and MLAs of political parties for not listening to their own constituency people and instead do what their high command says. Now AAP also gets taste of this medicine. Why the AAP members listen to the high command i.e. coterie of Kejriwal and some key members. Now the Aaam aadami party members are also refusing to listen to Kejriwal. This is indeed Kejriwal's own medicine dose. Prominent AAP member Ashwini Upadhyaya has alleged that Kejriwal is C.I.A. agent.

http://news.oneindia.in/new-delhi/kejriwal-is-a-cia-agent-liar-rebel-aap-member-ashwini-upadhyaya-1409227.html#infinite-scroll-1

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It is sad to see what is happening to AAP....As of now the choices we have for voting is Crazywala's AAP, Tired ( third) front if it lasts until election results, Grand old doddering congress party led by an imbecile , his mother and the yes men and an over confident BJP ....I wish there was something more to inspire us... :(

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Unfortunately, the AAP came into existence when general election was due. Every big (and small and smaller) party is trying to show one-up-man-ship, is playing all kind of dirty tricks. AAP being most inexperienced in power game has played into the hands of big players and made to commit mistakes according to their plans. They will either learn or make their exit. If AAP learns and play the game as they promised -FINE - Nobody wants - JUST ANOTHER PARTY THAT IS PART OF THE POLITICS FOR THE SAKE OF POLITICS. Let them quit or perform what they promised.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

During anna movement, Kejriwal used to criticize the MPs and MLAs of political parties for not listening to their own constituency people and instead do what their high command says. Now AAP also gets taste of this medicine. Why the AAP members shouyld listen to the high command i.e. coterie of Kejriwal and some key members. NBow the Aaam aadami party members are also refusing to listen to Kejriwal. This is indeed Kejriwal's own medicine dose. Prominent AAP member Ashwini Upadhyaya has alleged that Kejriwal is C.I.A. agent.

http://news.oneindia.in/new-delhi/kejriwal-is-a-cia-agent-liar-rebel-aap-member-ashwini-upadhyaya-1409227.html#infinite-scroll-1

Such allegations were made because Ashwini was not given a ticket by AAP for this election.
Unfortunately, the AAP came into existence when general election was due. Every big (and small and smaller) party is trying to show one-up-man-ship, is playing all kind of dirty tricks. AAP being most inexperienced in power game has played into the hands of big players and made to commit mistakes according to their plans. They will either learn or make their exit. If AAP learns and play the game as they promised -FINE - Nobody wants - JUST ANOTHER PARTY THAT IS PART OF THE POLITICS FOR THE SAKE OF POLITICS. Let them quit or perform what they promised.

Looking back retrospectively, right from its birth, I ' m forced to reach at the conclusion that AAP is a historical blunder. It's destined to nosedive to the dust, where it startled and raised the hopes of frustrated educated of the country. It's going to be the turn of the most corrupted party that survived with the name of Gandhis. Mavericks cannot rule the country. India is going to witness some of the surprises in the coming days.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
To a great extent I agree that AAP has become a misguided missile now because of the political pressure and lack of experience in handling them. However, Kejriwal can concentrate on better things rather than put his hands into things that dont really require his attention...I the beginning you had so much hope and Shiela Dixit had put her nose up and said let us see how they will deliver etc etc...Now she must be laughing away after his resignation..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

To a great extent I agree that AAP has become a misguided missile now because of the political pressure and lack of experience in handling them. However, Kejriwal can concentrate on better things rather than put his hands into things that dont really require his attention...I the beginning you had so much hope and Shiela Dixit had put her nose up and said let us see how they will deliver etc etc...Now she must be laughing away after his resignation..

That misguidance proved to be too costly. Kejriwal should learn to be a bit cunning. Yes shiela bust be having a hearty laugh. Because she ruled Delhi with cunning and deceit. Kejriwal should take a cue and try to be in the chair if he really wants to do what he always wanted to do.

That misguidance proved to be too costly. Kejriwal should learn to be a bit cunning. Yes shiela bust be having a hearty laugh. Because she ruled Delhi with cunning and deceit. Kejriwal should take a cue and try to be in the chair if he really wants to do what he always wanted to do.

Learn to be a bit cunning! Really he is too cunning and repeats lies million times. But over cunningness boomerangs. He telle blatant half truths and lies in sugar coated words aimed at convincing the vulnerable. But cunningness cannot pay dividends for long. By ver nature of their confused and misguided ideas, the Kejriwals and their likes may create some turmoil and chaos but can never give any positive results. So they can shine only very temporarily.

Learn to be a bit cunning! Really he is too cunning and repeats lies million times. But over cunningness boomerangs. He telle blatant half truths and lies in sugar coated words aimed at convincing the vulnerable. But cunningness cannot pay dividends for long. By ver nature of their confused and misguided ideas, the Kejriwals and their likes may create some turmoil and chaos but can never give any positive results. So they can shine only very temporarily.

By cunning I meant a combination of diplomacy and cunning. Are these not the ways of all political leaders? Every politician worth his salt is a liar of Nth order. If Kejriwal is a liar as you said , he's on the right way. Lying is the need of the time. Had she been not a blatant liar do you think Shiela Dixit would have survived tthis long?

By cunning I meant a combination of diplomacy and cunning. Are these not the ways of all political leaders? Every politician worth his salt is a liar of Nth order. If Kejriwal is a liar as you said , he's on the right way. Lying is the need of the time. Had she been not a blatant liar do you think Shiela Dixit would have survived tthis long?

Lies help you some time but not for long. sheils stayed so long as she was a performer. Kewjriwal falsely promised that he would bring a sort of 'paradise' in Delhi but could not even stay for even two months. He ridiculed other parties for so called 'high command culture' saying that the MPs and MLA do not listen to people but to high command of their parties. He promised that the AAP would be selected by 'people or AAM aadami' as he puts this. But none of the AAP candidate is selected this way. Aaam Aadami party no more goes to aam aadami for selecting candidates but all candidates are being thrust upon. That is why there is unprecedented rebbelion in the AAP. Now it will be foolhardiness to find any virtue in this bizarre organization which is nothing but curcus. Even best movie like Sholey cannot run continuously for one year. I wonder how this unique real life movie like AAP can live long.

Lies help you some time but not for long. sheils stayed so long as she was a performer. Kewjriwal falsely promised that he would bring a sort of 'paradise' in Delhi but could not even stay for even two months. He ridiculed other parties for so called 'high command culture' saying that the MPs and MLA do not listen to people but to high command of their parties. He promised that the AAP would be selected by 'people or AAM aadami' as he puts this. But none of the AAP candidate is selected this way. Aaam Aadami party no more goes to aam aadami for selecting candidates but all candidates are being thrust upon. That is why there is unprecedented rebbelion in the AAP. Now it will be foolhardiness to find any virtue in this bizarre organization which is nothing but curcus. Even best movie like Sholey cannot run continuously for one year. I wonder how this unique real life movie like AAP can live long.

Shiela's performance has come in to the fore in Delhi rape case. If her performance is so good why she was thrown away by a rank new comer?. Tell me how many promises of the politician's were fulfilled in the recent times? As far as selection of the candidates are concerned no party will select a losing horse. When it comes to inner rebellion, can there be bigger rebellion than the own party members of congress party going for a no confidence motion in AP? Congress could not convince its own party CM of a state Kiran kumar reddy about its foul playing tactics to bifurcate the state. Compared to the black deeds and failures of the congress party, What's Kejriwals failures?
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.