It is circus season in Indian politics is on!! Kejriwals, Annas all have graciously joined to provide you fun and mirth in ample measure. The prince has suddenly realized the worth of women, the baneful corrosive power of corruption in the last month of his government's misrule and more sardonically answered the question by fielding Pawan Bansal!!! BJP's sermonizing demi -gods see no problem in dealing with corruption by fielding Yeddurirappa!! Mamata has promised to flood the field with all actors by turning to Shakespearean advise that what the whole is after all if not a stage!!! :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It is circus season in Indian politics is on!! Kejriwals, Annas all have graciously joined to provide you fun and mirth in ample measure. The prince has suddenly realized the worth of women, the baneful corrosive power of corruption in the last month of his government's misrule and more sardonically answered the question by fielding Pawan Bansal!!! BJP's sermonizing demi -gods see no problem in dealing with corruption by fielding Yeddurirappa!! Mamata has promised to flood the field with all actors by turning to Shakespearean advise that what the whole is after all if not a stage!!! :unsure: :unsure: :unsure:

LOL...free entertainment ! In such a scenario who does one vote ? I have been raking my brains with and as of now feel that it is best not to vote or use the NOTA option...what a waste of public money ! :huh:

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar

Elections are just a mockery of democracy today.

LOL...free entertainment ! In such a scenario who does one vote ? I have been raking my brains with and as of now feel that it is best not to vote or use the NOTA option...what a waste of public money ! :huh:

Very true,Usha! Never before things have turned so rotten! Insolence, treachery and all that should shame in any other parts of the globe are in disgraceful display. Dark clouds are hovering in the democratic horizon of India. Some are just smug about criticizing Kejriwals and Annas but what leave them by is the stark fact that they actually represent symptoms of a deep-seated life-threatening disease that the Indian political system is afflicted with. The sins of all the major political parties have created this explosive situation. Let us see what is in store for us.
Thank you said by: usha manohar

Election time fun time, I am having my share not fully though. How I wish, I was there and witness them repeating the act allover again :evil: :evil:

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

This election is interesting, this time, apart from Kejriwal all the others are speaking near truth,

http://mohanmekap.com/

Let us only hope that people reject Pawan Bansal, Yedurappa and others like that. If people still elect these 'gentlemen', let us stop complaining. after all voters/ citizens are king.

The option of not voting or using 'NOTA' is of no help. Some candidate will certainly be elected. Moreover, we have to choose between parties and not individuals so that some party or alliance gets majority. The aim of elections is to form a government at the center and voting any way without keeping this in mind is futile.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: jabeen
So very true......the Great Indian Circus has just begun and I suggest all the spoilsports to remain locked in the house and not spoil the fun for others! :evil: :woohoo: :woohoo: and after the very recent circus that Kejriwal and his supporters carried on throughout Mumbai, proves that the fun is going to multiply many times more this year than previously!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
So very true......the Great Indian Circus has just begun and I suggest all the spoilsports to remain locked in the house and not spoil the fun for others! :evil: :woohoo: :woohoo: and after the very recent circus that Kejriwal and his supporters carried on throughout Mumbai, proves that the fun is going to multiply many times more this year than previously!

I watched unique show of the AAP workers in Mumbai. They were singing some inspiring songs with instrumental music. One song favorite to Kejriwal is 'insaan ka insaan se ho bhaichara yehi paigaam hamaara."
As long as they do not cause nusiance to traffic and violence, all is okay. But during recent Kejriwal's visit, damage and violence by AAP supporter/ workers is also reported. I only hope that they do not attack Shiva Sena or MNS office. If they do so, they will learn lesson in a very hard way.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I watched unique show of the AAP workers in Mumbai. They were singing some inspiring songs with instrumental music. One song favorite to Kejriwal is 'insaan ka insaan se ho bhaichara yehi paigaam hamaara."
As long as they do not cause nusiance to traffic and violence, all is okay. But during recent Kejriwal's visit, damage and violence by AAP supporter/ workers is also reported. I only hope that they do not attack Shiva Sena or MNS office. If they do so, they will learn lesson in a very hard way.

Oh they are too cunning to get involved with the Sena or the MNS that way! ;) Those songs are now anything but inspiring and I hope you watched them perform a number of dances on other similar songs! Much to my chagrin though, most TV channels preferred to focus cameras on young ladies dancing on those songs! :woohoo: Really thankful that AAP did not pick up more popular songs from Bollywood! :woohoo:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

In Delhi ralley, Mamata hope against her hope for presence of Anna, but later one refused, and only few people have there in that meeting, and some music bands are playing songs to attract passerby to present at that meeting.

http://mohanmekap.com/

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.