You need to eat well and also take other precautions for healthy and beautiful hair.

http://www.thealternativedaily.com/6-healthy-habits-beautiful-hair/?utm_source=internal&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=N140314

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
You need to eat well and also take other precautions for healthy and beautiful hair.

http://www.thealternativedaily.com/6-healthy-habits-beautiful-hair/?utm_source=internal&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=N140314

Yes maintaining healthy food habits along with exercise and avoiding dying the hair will contribute to that glowing and lustrous hair.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
There is a good app for Windows 8 concerning beautiful hair which gives brilliant advice of health of hair each day. Mot of these advices are from reputed sources.

http://mohanmekap.com/

There is a good app for Windows 8 concerning beautiful hair which gives brilliant advice of health of hair each day. Mot of these advices are from reputed sources.

Yes, there is. But it sounds strange to associate something like beauty hair tips with an OS like Windows. As an app, it is alright, but I am just saying that the combination looks a bit weird, that's all.

Yes, there is. But it sounds strange to associate something like beauty hair tips with an OS like Windows. As an app, it is alright, but I am just saying that the combination looks a bit weird, that's all.

For every moment in life there is an App available in the Cyber Bazaar making more and more a slave of the Human.Apps advise. But they can't run on your behalf. Apps advise to eat Sprouts. It's you to see that the sprouts are made and of course it is you to ultimately eat the sprouts.

For every moment in life there is an App available in the Cyber Bazaar making more and more a slave of the Human.Apps advise. But they can't run on your behalf. Apps advise to eat Sprouts. It's you to see that the sprouts are made and of course it is you to ultimately eat the sprouts.

Yes, there are apps even for conceiving. So, that's another matter. But it is we who should decide how much we have to depend on them. It is ultimately the humans who matter and not the machines or the software.

Yes, there are apps even for conceiving. So, that's another matter. But it is we who should decide how much we have to depend on them. It is ultimately the humans who matter and not the machines or the software.

Apps can be used as Reminders and for suggestions pertaining to a particular Day's routine. For example I have ab App for yoga. It reminds me what Asan and what type of Pranayama should I do on that day.

Apps can be used as Reminders and for suggestions pertaining to a particular Day's routine. For example I have ab App for yoga. It reminds me what Asan and what type of Pranayama should I do on that day.

And I too only use only those that I feel would serve my purpose. And by the way, I really do not like to depend a lot on them. I use only when needed and not otherwise.

And I too only use only those that I feel would serve my purpose. And by the way, I really do not like to depend a lot on them. I use only when needed and not otherwise.

But there are really useful Apps. I use wikipanion which is a good reference material for article writing.
Yes you are right it sounds strange to associate beauty tips with an OS like windows

http://beautytipsforflawlessskin.blogspot.com/

But there are really useful Apps. I use wikipanion which is a good reference material for article writing.

I am hearing about wikipanion for the first time. And that too it's related to article writing excites me even more. I will certainly give it a shot. I am really excited to check it out. Can you give some more information about it, please?
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.