Dreams are indeed mystery. There are even professonal dream interpreters. But I think that dream is simply thought process during sleep. Although I don't attach any meaning to dreams, some times these help in writing articles.
Manym of our members may be having their opinions about dreams. I hope that they will share their opinions. Also, let us discuss whether animals also dream.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Apparently animals too dream according to a dream analysis book that I had read while in college , not sure about the title now... However, dreams are fascinating because they bring out the most unexpected images at times that seem to make no sense at all. I have had dreams where the face of a person keeps changing LOL.... I agree that with all that they are an integral part of our lives and do add spice and many a times enlightenment too to our lives..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Yes dreams are mystery, dreams have some hidden secrets, not all dreams are thought process during sleep. Day time dreams are thought process, and the early morning dreams have some hidden secrets are something that can be true in some time frame.

http://beautytipsforflawlessskin.blogspot.com/

I have seen some strange things and places in dreams that I have never visited. It looks so much funny when I think about it in the morning. I have nothing to do with any of those things, yet they keep coming in my dreams again and again.
I have seen some strange things and places in dreams that I have never visited. It looks so much funny when I think about it in the morning. I have nothing to do with any of those things, yet they keep coming in my dreams again and again.

Dreams are nothing but the extension of your thoughts and stored in the subconscious . They start working during your sleep
I think in a way dreams are often manifestation of our thoughts, emotions, wishes etc. Our dreams often depend on how we feel at a particular time. For instance, generally when i am sick and feverish i tend to have scary dreams. When I am worried about whether I could finish a particular task in the stipulated time, i have often dreamt of missing my train or something like that. Having said that sometimes i do dream of things which are not easily explainable.
I think in a way dreams are often manifestation of our thoughts, emotions, wishes etc. Our dreams often depend on how we feel at a particular time. For instance, generally when i am sick and feverish i tend to have scary dreams. When I am worried about whether I could finish a particular task in the stipulated time, i have often dreamt of missing my train or something like that. Having said that sometimes i do dream of things which are not easily explainable.

Dreams can be interpreted to some extent. Missing the train in your dreams is attributed by psychologists as missed opportunities.

Dreams can be interpreted to some extent. Missing the train in your dreams is attributed by psychologists as missed opportunities.

Yeah, I too have read it somewhere. I guess the fear that I might miss the deadline has led to such dreams.

Yeah, I too have read it somewhere. I guess the fear that I might miss the deadline has led to such dreams.

Fear of failure or fear of inability to measure up to the expectations of your dear ones also lead to such dreams. Some times I'll be running away from a dreadful place. But stay in the same place despite my best of efforts. This is interpreted as Stalemate.

Dreams are nothing but the extension of your thoughts and stored in the subconscious . They start working during your sleep

Right. But I have nothing to do with those things that I do see. In fact, I see it only in dreams and that too I never even gave it a thought at all. So I don't feel it is the extention of my thoughts.

Right. But I have nothing to do with those things that I do see. In fact, I see it only in dreams and that too I never even gave it a thought at all. So I don't feel it is the extention of my thoughts.

Perhaps you are thinking that you are aware of all the thoughts that take place in your mind. Thoughts take place even without your knowledge. Anyhow here is the link that clarifies all your doubts about dreams
http://health.howstuffworks.com/mental-health/sleep/dreams/5-reasons-why-you-dream.htm#page=1.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.