There are some jobs that may be entrusted to robots and affect employment opportunity.

http://in.finance.yahoo.com/news/12-jobs-most-risk-being-175215892.html

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The only professionals who are posed with the least risk are LAWYERS! :blink: :blink:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

There are some jobs that may be entrusted to robots and affect employment opportunity.

http://in.finance.yahoo.com/news/12-jobs-most-risk-being-175215892.html

As of now US is already facing unemployment problem. With Robots replacing 50 % of the jobs, i think the employment condition still worsens.
Common let's open a robot repairing shop. When there are so many of them and doing so much, they will certainly break down. And we can earn well from repairing them. Is anyone in with a partnership with me? ;)
Common let's open a robot repairing shop. When there are so many of them and doing so much, they will certainly break down. And we can earn well from repairing them. Is anyone in with a partnership with me? ;)

Good idea. But, unfortunately they are American made sturdy and robust Robots. They wont break down like Indian Robots

I am with you!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Very nice idea. There is good logic also. Robots will not create permanent problems. Computers also affected employment earlier. Rajeev Gandhi was opposed when he introduced computers. Now everyone uses these. The unemplyment created by computers was more than compensated by the computer manufacturing, services, hardware, software, maintenance services and computer education. Same will be with robots. We may even need robots operators just as we need computer operators.

Very nice idea. There is good logic also. Robots will not create permanent problems. Computers also affected employment earlier. Rajeev Gandhi was opposed when he introduced computers. Now everyone uses these. The unemplyment created by computers was more than compensated by the computer manufacturing, services, hardware, software, maintenance services and computer education. Same will be with robots. We may even need robots operators just as we need computer operators.

There is a possibility of emergence of Robo repairing units by Robos themselves.

There is a possibility of emergence of Robo repairing units by Robos themselves.

Ultimately man is the maker of robots. So we need not bother that robots may get supremacy. Such notions are just scientific fictions. However man may make some robots for repairing other robots. But then these additional robots will also need manufacturing and repairing.

Ultimately man is the maker of robots. So we need not bother that robots may get supremacy. Such notions are just scientific fictions. However man may make some robots for repairing other robots. But then these additional robots will also need manufacturing and repairing.

I agree with you. What I want to say is while utilising the services of Robots, man should not become a complete slave to them.Robots and humans must coexist without clash.

I am with you!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Thanks for the same and to other members too.
I would like to add that even if they are US robots, there are also people in the US. Even if, let's suppose the US robots will last longer, they won't last forever, so there will be one time when they will have to get repaired. :whistle: :whistle:
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.