Walk and charge mobile. A student has designed a shoe that will charge your mobile while you walk.

http://in.screen.yahoo.com/student-creates-shoe-charges-phone-094700007.html

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
If this happens then it would be very easy and time saving. It would be very helpful

http://beautytipsforflawlessskin.blogspot.com/

Walk and charge mobile. A student has designed a shoe that will charge your mobile while you walk.

http://in.screen.yahoo.com/student-creates-shoe-charges-phone-094700007.html

Necessity is the Mother of invention. Rajesh Adhikari of Nainital could make this invention because of the necessity that arose due to heavy snowfall that lead to power shutdown and the imminent inconvenience of inability to charge the cell phones. There are many inventions of this kind that were born out of necessity. Anyhow he deserves a high praise who helped himself as well as the society.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
I still haven't opened your link. But as soon as I read the title, I remembered to have read a similar article before and even saw images of the shoes that can charge mobiles. Now I don't remember the details and the diference in the technicalities.
I still haven't opened your link. But as soon as I read the title, I remembered to have read a similar article before and even saw images of the shoes that can charge mobiles. Now I don't remember the details and the diference in the technicalities.

The link article has all the details. An India student of class 12 from Nainital invented out of sheer necessity

The link article has all the details. An India student of class 12 from Nainital invented out of sheer necessity

There was an article in Times of India or Indian Express ( don't remember which one) where there was a report that the government in the UK was tapping on the energy from railway station, where hundreds and thousands of people walk daily. It was a new way to generate energy.

There was an article in Times of India or Indian Express ( don't remember which one) where there was a report that the government in the UK was tapping on the energy from railway station, where hundreds and thousands of people walk daily. It was a new way to generate energy.

Well I don't know about this. Right now I have been reading about the Naunital boy with which I'm concerned.

Well I don't know about this. Right now I have been reading about the Naunital boy with which I'm concerned.

These aren't recent developments, or I could have given you the details. I haven't still read about this Naunital boy. But I will read it now immediately.

These aren't recent developments, or I could have given you the details. I haven't still read about this Naunital boy. But I will read it now immediately.

Go through it and you will be astonished to know when he revealed that he was forced to invent out of necessity.
Thank you said by: Abhijit Dnyaneshwar Bangal
Hmm.. That's something unique.. And yes if it can implement well and with easy use it can surely be very handy.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com
Hmm.. That's something unique.. And yes if it can implement well and with easy use it can surely be very handy.

Of course. Its utility value and smooth functioning will be known with time
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.