It’s your life. Live your life. Don’t live somebody’s life..
You too have strong points. Make them stronger.
Work on your weak points and turn them in to strong points

{CJATTACHMENT ["id": 11021]}
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
We usually get influenced easily by others. Nothing can be better if we live life the way we are. To be ourselves is the most difficult task.
We usually get influenced easily by others. Nothing can be better if we live life the way we are. To be ourselves is the most difficult task.

The easiest thing to live your own life is to know about your own inner resources with which all of us are endowed with,
I agree with that ! The problem arises only when you start eulating others lives without realising your own realities....Ambition is good but unless you are focussed nothing really materialises in life !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

I agree with that ! The problem arises only when you start eulating others lives without realising your own realities....Ambition is good but unless you are focussed nothing really materialises in life !

Human nature is, we see what others have without seeing what we have.
We never care to spend a second to discover ourselves or our inner resources. Once we start doing it, nothing can stop us from achieving the ultimate happiness.
We never care to spend a second to discover ourselves or our inner resources. Once we start doing it, nothing can stop us from achieving the ultimate happiness.

That's why they say 'Count your blessings, not the curses,'
Counting blessings or curses all depends on the kind of person he is. Negativity will always make him count his curses where as if he is of positive attitude, he will count his blessings.
Counting blessings or curses all depends on the kind of person he is. Negativity will always make him count his curses where as if he is of positive attitude, he will count his blessings.

The ability of seeing the brighter part of yourself comes only with positive attitude Pessimists see the shades under the light. Optimists see the light itself.
We all lack in such teachings. We since our childhoods were taught various subjects but no subject neither in our school days nor in our college days comprised of even a single lesson teaching us or helping us to find ourselves. I guess these things are taught by life itself.
We all lack in such teachings. We since our childhoods were taught various subjects but no subject neither in our school days nor in our college days comprised of even a single lesson teaching us or helping us to find ourselves. I guess these things are taught by life itself.

And don't forget the parental guidance. The rudiments of life are learned from the home first.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.