Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
There is extra fat/ skin in waist and other parts of body. These are named 'love handles;. But nobody loves these lovehandles. Here are some exercises to get rid of these.

https://in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/exercises-rid-love-handles-flabby-032921093.html

Love handles a word that I heard for the first time. Of course, I know the effective exercises to get rid of them. Very informative link.

I like lovehandles on women but dislike on my own body.

Ha Ha.. No worries. you can get rid of them with a bit bending and touching the feet exercise for about 10-20 minutes a day.

I have no lovehandles on my body. But thanks for the suggestion.

Welcome. It means you do lot of walking and other related exercises.

I walk more. I do not use personal vehicle. I walk to auto stand/ city bus stand daily for reaching office. I also walk when going from one place to another to cover short distances. But no exercise. .

They say movement itself is exercise. As far as possible one should walk especially short distances. I too follow the same way as you are doing. I always avoid lift and use stairs to reach my flat.

No doubt, walking is considered to be the best exercise. It is a form of exercise in which individuals of all age groups can be involved.

Mere name of exercise make many shudder thinking of Gyms and elaborate equipment. Just walking up and down 3 stairs of steps 3 times a day will keep you fit. As simple as that.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.