Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
The case itself is very intriguing, anyway it also looks as if Congress party is taking full advantage of it .....I guess it is in the best interest of the party that the minister steps down.However, Congress is showing its double standards - when Rahul Gandhi was accused of rape , and charges were filed against him there was noone asking him anything , of course he had no party position, which is another matter altogether ! But no matter what Congress has done in the past BJP shd be fair and ask the minister to resign until he is proven innocent or guilty of the case is so...

I agree with your balanced observations. However I am surprised to know that Rahul Gandhi was accused of rape. When was it .

It was in 2011...There was a case filed against him and others , I have given the link to the article published by Times of India ..

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/SC-notice-to-Rahul-Gandhi-UP-govt-on-ex-MLAs-plea/articleshow/7884094.cms

Thanks. But the case was investigated and the victims denied the charges and the court imposed a hefty fine on the complainant for seeking publicity by approaching court with false case. That is how I conclude from reading the news item.
The case itself is very intriguing, anyway it also looks as if Congress party is taking full advantage of it .....I guess it is in the best interest of the party that the minister steps down.However, Congress is showing its double standards - when Rahul Gandhi was accused of rape , and charges were filed against him there was noone asking him anything , of course he had no party position, which is another matter altogether ! But no matter what Congress has done in the past BJP shd be fair and ask the minister to resign until he is proven innocent or guilty of the case is so...

I agree with your balanced observations. However I am surprised to know that Rahul Gandhi was accused of rape. When was it .

It was in 2011...There was a case filed against him and others , I have given the link to the article published by Times of India ..

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/SC-notice-to-Rahul-Gandhi-UP-govt-on-ex-MLAs-plea/articleshow/7884094.cms

Thanks. But the case was investigated and the victims denied the charges and the court imposed a hefty fine on the complainant for seeking publicity by approaching court with false case. That is how I conclude from reading the news item.

Thats true, but that was after the judgment came ....We can also safely conclude that no matter what the fake Gandhis do they will never be penalised by anyone here in India since Congress has clout ...there are so many cases against them but nothing has happended so far !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thats true, but that was after the judgment came ....We can also safely conclude that no matter what the fake Gandhis do they will never be penalised by anyone here in India since Congress has clout ...there are so many cases against them but nothing has happended so far !

You are entitled to your opinion. I am not representing any political viewpoint but it is experienced that more than 95% of what all negative is said about many of the powerful leaders in the world is perception purposely created by opponents and vested interests.. Of course there are some notable exceptions.

You are entitled to your opinion. I am not representing any political viewpoint but it is experienced that more than 95% of what all negative is said about many of the powerful leaders in the world is perception purposely created by opponents and vested interests.. Of course there are some notable exceptions.

Possibly I am prejudiced against the Gandhis, but it is with reason and I guess everyone knows why since they have been involved in the worst of corruption cases and gone all out to encourage sycophancy ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Possibly I am prejudiced against the Gandhis, but it is with reason and I guess everyone knows why since they have been involved in the worst of corruption cases and gone all out to encourage sycophancy ...

. That the Gandhi family is epitome of Corruption, is as obvious as the Sun rises in the East. And we know obvious doesn’t need proof.
Union minister of state is accused of rape/ molestation. He is getting full party support.

http://ibnlive.in.com/news/all-bjp-spokespersons-asked-to-back-rapeaccused-mos-nihal-chand-sources/480557-37-64.html

It's not the party's support but the support of public counts in the end. Public is watching every move because of high expectancy congress passed of 60 years but this government will have to perform or ...... >>>>

Virtually Congress and BJP are just labels. Same politicians at least at lower levels very conveniently swith to the party in power. They are all careerists and for them party hardly matters.
We have seen congress for ten years and BJP for less than a month and how can be comparison, let us wait and patience is the key. let us not jump to conclusion and wait for central government to take action as home minister sent emissary and he is looking truth of matter. Then there will be the decision.

http://mohanmekap.com/

The news seems to have taken a back seat with Congress running out of steam...It looks as if it was much ado about nothing ! May be congress trying to tarnish the image of NDA, otherwise things would not be allowed to rest ..

Thank you said by: mohan manohar
The news seems to have taken a back seat with Congress running out of steam...It looks as if it was much ado about nothing ! May be congress trying to tarnish the image of NDA, otherwise things would not be allowed to rest ..[/quote

Now that the Congress has nothing worthwhile to do except biting nails, naturally it indulges in such activities even though it fully knows nobody will care to listen.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.