Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Here is an open letter to West Bengal C.M. There is an environment of murder and rape in West Bengal. The C.M. is more perturbed over the publicty given to M.P.'s provocative statement than his staement itself. she wants that media should not reveal anything that is uncomfortable to the ruling party there.

http://www.firstpost.com/politics/open-letter-to-mamata-banerjee-youve-created-a-million-tapas-pals-out-there-1599205.html

Typical Indian mentality and double standards practiced by everyone and politicians are masters of this art of pretending ..

I wonder how this Master manipulator Mamata did not think of buying the Media ?

I guess the media has ies own ethics and cannot be entirely bought over although they may be soft on some political leaders and parties...If they can be bought over then there is no hope for the country !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Here is an open letter to West Bengal C.M. There is an environment of murder and rape in West Bengal. The C.M. is more perturbed over the publicty given to M.P.'s provocative statement than his staement itself. she wants that media should not reveal anything that is uncomfortable to the ruling party there.

http://www.firstpost.com/politics/open-letter-to-mamata-banerjee-youve-created-a-million-tapas-pals-out-there-1599205.html

Typical Indian mentality and double standards practiced by everyone and politicians are masters of this art of pretending ..

I wonder how this Master manipulator Mamata did not think of buying the Media ?

I guess the media has ies own ethics and cannot be entirely bought over although they may be soft on some political leaders and parties...If they can be bought over then there is no hope for the country !

I too thought in those lines. Media has its own code of conduct. Given an opportunity she wouldn't have hesitated to go any lengths to shut the mouth of the Media.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.