a celebity first decided to chabge his sex to female. After undergoing some breast surgery, he has decided not to go ahead and live as male.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/hindi/tv/news-interviews/Bobby-Darling-My-sex-change-operation-backfired/articleshow/37963006.cms?utm_source=newsletter&utm_medium=referral&utm_campaign=digest_section

Personally, I have strong conviction that we should live healthy and consider our whole body as invaluable asset that must be fully maintained and preserved. Best man is one who dies with all his organs intact. We should accept our body as this is and not attempt to change color of skin or gender. Damaging our vital organs and then getting replacement by trasnplantation is worst thing that may happen to anybody.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
What can we say about what goes on in the minds of people like Bobby Darling? They know they are different from others and acceptance of people like him/her is very less in our society and they will do anything to try to merge with the others! But thankfully he realised the futility of it!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
What can we say about what goes on in the minds of people like Bobby Darling? They know they are different from others and acceptance of people like him/her is very less in our society and they will do anything to try to merge with the others! But thankfully he realised the futility of it!

I just stated my opinion to highlight that these celebrities are not ideal. We may just enjoy their creativity but not follow their madness.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

I just stated my opinion to highlight that these celebrities are not ideal. We may just enjoy their creativity but not follow their madness.

True...and another important fact is those who have extra money to indulge in all these things will do them, those who do not have, will not do so. Personally I have only seen very few of movies with Bobby's acting and have enjoyed them. Whatever he chooses to do, I wish him luck always!

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Whatever nature has given you, should be retained and should not be tampered with. That's why they say, "Body is a temple." It's the duty of the human to maintain it's sanctity. Of course, for this one need to be courageous and accept what you are.
It is easier said than done. Nobody on this earth is perfect and celebs have the financial resouces to play around with their looks. Here in this case Bobby darling is playing with his gender and identity. Being content with what the almighty has given us is something innate.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

It is easier said than done. Nobody on this earth is perfect and celebs have the financial resouces to play around with their looks. Here in this case Bobby darling is playing with his gender and identity. Being content with what the almighty has given us is something innate.

Those who can (afford) do, those who can't , preach !!

It's innate , of course. Above all, it's only a courageous one can accept as he is.It's not everybody's cup of tea.
Thank you said by: Mousumi Ghosh
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.