Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Of course, I agree all politicians are same and their hunger for power is well known. But such politicians will not stay in power for long. We are all aware how unceremoniously such power mongers were kicked by the people not in the distant past. None can bluff the hawk's eyes of the people. If the new regime learns the lessons from those parties which are lying in the Garbage dumps, it's good. But if they fail, they are destined to land in the same garbage dump where the earlier parties are lying.

I agree that all politicians are same and also that they do not stay in power long as you said. But the comedy is that same or similar politicians emerge again. You reject one set of politicians hoping that another set will be better. Then you are frustrated and a new crop is elected. This process goes on endlessly. Also a new generation of politicians and voters emerge and next generation of politicians- no better than older genration- take over

Whatever may be the contemporary scenario, if any government wants to stay in power, it has to rise up to the expectations of the people who gave a party the right to rule.
Of course, I agree all politicians are same and their hunger for power is well known. But such politicians will not stay in power for long. We are all aware how unceremoniously such power mongers were kicked by the people not in the distant past. None can bluff the hawk's eyes of the people. If the new regime learns the lessons from those parties which are lying in the Garbage dumps, it's good. But if they fail, they are destined to land in the same garbage dump where the earlier parties are lying.

I agree that all politicians are same and also that they do not stay in power long as you said. But the comedy is that same or similar politicians emerge again. You reject one set of politicians hoping that another set will be better. Then you are frustrated and a new crop is elected. This process goes on endlessly. Also a new generation of politicians and voters emerge and next generation of politicians- no better than older genration- take over

Whatever may be the contemporary scenario, if any government wants to stay in power, it has to rise up to the expectations of the people who gave a party the right to rule.

For some time, there is improvement. But things worse in course of time.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

For some time, there is improvement. But things worse in course of time.

Things worsen in course of time or become better no one can say at this juncture.
For whatever period he ruled Kejriwal made an impact, it is a different matter he could not hold on. He is being condemned for running away from governance which also showed that he was not after power.

Thats is absolutely right ! No matter what the circumstances are the chosen party shd have the responsibility of governing rather than run midway like Kejriwal did which was the worst possible thing he could have done after the way people supported him and his party !

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

Thats is absolutely right ! No matter what the circumstances are the chosen party shd have the responsibility of governing rather than run midway like Kejriwal did which was the worst possible thing he could have done after the way people supported him and his party !

For that blunder Kejriwal paid a heavy price. He lost the power as well as confidence of the people.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.