:( As Mahatma Gandhi said, hate sin and not sinner. So don't hate the junk food as well. Just make this healthy and eat.

https://in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/photos/how-to-make-your-junk-food-healthy-1391160812-slideshow/

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: Junk food- make this healthy and eat.

by » 7 years ago

Suny Ag
    Editor & Super Moderator
    253 20k 141.1k
    :( As Mahatma Gandhi said, hate sin and not sinner. So don't hate the junk food as well. Just make this healthy and eat.

https://in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/photos/how-to-make-your-junk-food-healthy-1391160812-slideshow/

Anything or everything within limit will not make any problem and if you can add and make it healthy, the better.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

by » 7 years ago

rambabu
    Perandor
    1.49k 32k 218.8k
    I'm saved.I'm saved from The arduous job of making junk food healthy, as I do not go anywhere near junk food.

by » 7 years ago

Mousumi Ghosh
    Diamond Mate
    59 2.72k 22.9k
    Having junk food once in a while is something I like..breaks the monotony of having healthy food and gives a chance to feast my taste buds. But if we can prepare and make junk food healthy as given in the link..nothing like it. I liked banoffee pie and smoothies..quite easy to prepare with minimum effort.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

by » 7 years ago

vijay
    Diamond Mate
    31 4.98k 28.3k
    Having junk food once in a while is something I like..breaks the monotony of having healthy food and gives a chance to feast my taste buds. But if we can prepare and make junk food healthy as given in the link..nothing like it. I liked banoffee pie and smoothies..quite easy to prepare with minimum effort.

It is junk when it is eaten as regular food which is rarely the case in India except in a microscopic few who can afford to do so.. Eating once a while is not harmful. Making it healthy will give more choice to the interested. Avoiding junk food is a personal choice but one misses a lot of variety available in the market.

by » 7 years ago

Dwarakanathan
    Platinum Mate
    75 1.12k 8.27k
    Mousumi Ghosh wrote:

It is junk when it is eaten as regular food which is rarely the case in India except in a microscopic few who can afford to do so.. Eating once a while is not harmful. Making it healthy will give more choice to the interested. Avoiding junk food is a personal choice but one misses a lot of variety available in the market.

Some people are eating pizza as their regular food. They are avoiding the meals and taking a lot of junk foods. That should be avoided. The foods which prepared in Maida is always create a problem. Doctors already advised that eating parotta is not good for health. The only problem in junk foods is digestion.

by » 7 years ago

DIPU S KUMAR
    Gold Boarder
    16 671 6.86k

Today many people like Junk Food... I myself like it... But mostly Burger and Pizza. Thanks for providing such useful link....

by » 7 years ago

rambabu
    Perandor
    1.49k 32k 218.8k

Today many people like Junk Food... I myself like it... But mostly Burger and Pizza. Thanks for providing such useful link....

The very name Junk food sends a chill through my spine.

by » 7 years ago

Dwarakanathan
    Platinum Mate
    75 1.12k 8.27k
    DIPU S KUMAR wrote:
    Gulshan Kumar Ajmani wrote:

in.lifestyle.yahoo.com/photos/how-to-mak...391160812-slideshow/

It is very chill in it looks but the problem it causes are hot.

by » 7 years ago

DIPU S KUMAR
    Gold Boarder
    16 671 6.86k

Unlike you, It will send a happy menu to me.. I enjoy it all time...

by » 7 years ago

rambabu
    Perandor
    1.49k 32k 218.8k
    Yes. Some enjoy healthy life. Many Hospital beds.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.

Do you think music is a healer?

Does the music have the power of healing our mental, emotional and physical distress? 

No answer selected. Please try again.
Please select either existing option or enter your own, however not both.
Please select minimum 0 answer(s) and maximum 2 answer(s).
/polls/miscellaneous/6618-do-you-think-music-is-a-healer.json?task=poll.vote
radio
[{"id":"23018","title":"Yes","votes":"52","type":"x","order":"1","pct":94.55,"resources":[]},{"id":"23019","title":"No","votes":"3","type":"x","order":"2","pct":5.45,"resources":[]}] ["#ff5b00","#4ac0f2","#b80028","#eef66c","#60bb22","#b96a9a","#62c2cc"] ["rgba(255,91,0,0.7)","rgba(74,192,242,0.7)","rgba(184,0,40,0.7)","rgba(238,246,108,0.7)","rgba(96,187,34,0.7)","rgba(185,106,154,0.7)","rgba(98,194,204,0.7)"] 350
bottom 200