Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Now, People does not bring DVD to see movie.. Many people use torrent to download movie and watch it...

Are those downloaded Movies privacy free?

When Movie release at that time it is not Privacy free but after 15- 20 day privacy free print of movie available...

It's Piracy. Not Privacy. The very next day of the movie's release, piracy movies are appearing in the market.

Yes, it is a demand of people. Many people does not want to see movie in cinema hall.

So people demand pirated movies? Do they know it's a punishable crime?

Who think it... People only want to see movie by this or that.. Every day thousand of people watch piracy movies...
Now, People does not bring DVD to see movie.. Many people use torrent to download movie and watch it...

When Movie release at that time it is not Privacy free but after 15- 20 day privacy free print of movie available...

It's Piracy. Not Privacy. The very next day of the movie's release, piracy movies are appearing in the market.

Yes, it is a demand of people. Many people does not want to see movie in cinema hall.

Who think it... People only want to see movie by this or that.. Every day thousand of people watch piracy movies...

The government thinks that. The movie industry thinks that. Do you know why it's a crime ? What way it's affecting the movie industry? Read the link.

The government thinks that. The movie industry thinks that. Do you know why it's a crime ? What way it's affecting the movie industry? Read the link.

I read the link... I know Government think it... Movie industry think it... But I only matter with movie. I see it because movie is available.
Call it piracy or unethical..at least it allows us to enjoy the latest movies at an affordable price. If the DVD manufacturers and filmmakers, and film distributors reduce the cost of watching a movie in theatres..people will give up using pirated dvds. Why on earth should we spend so much even when a movie is not a hit or doesn't have any entertainment value. After all the profit goes to movie makers. Also, youtube and simiar video streaming sites have made it easier for us to to download movies. It saves us from making a hole in our pockets?

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Call it piracy or unethical..at least it allows us to enjoy the latest movies at an affordable price. If the DVD manufacturers and filmmakers, and film distributors reduce the cost of watching a movie in theatres..people will give up using pirated dvds. Why on earth should we spend so much even when a movie is not a hit or doesn't have any entertainment value. After all the profit goes to movie makers..what do we get by making a hole in our pockets?

Sorry to state that it is a weak justification for justifying the breaking of law. Legal DVD's are also available.
Call it piracy or unethical..at least it allows us to enjoy the latest movies at an affordable price. If the DVD manufacturers and filmmakers, and film distributors reduce the cost of watching a movie in theatres..people will give up using pirated dvds. Why on earth should we spend so much even when a movie is not a hit or doesn't have any entertainment value. After all the profit goes to movie makers..what do we get by making a hole in our pockets?

Sorry to state that it is a weak justification for justifying the breaking of law. Legal DVD's are also available.

I know my stance or opinion is not justified..but this is my honest opinion. True legal DVDs are there..and there was a time I used to buy those..but not anymore.

It's a law. Anti-piracy has been in operation since long.many huge and reputed DVD business houses were sealed for selling Pirated CDs Nd DVDs.both seller and user are liable for penalization.

I know my stance or opinion is not justified..but this is my honest opinion. True legal DVDs are there..and there was a time I used to buy those..but not anymore.

When we ourselves break the law we lose the right to criticize others.
Market is full of legitimate DVDs on all topics including movies. In fact, in foreign countries Indian stores are giving these DVDs as free gift to their customers on purchase of certain fixed amount minimum. Let's not discuss about encouraging the illegal business please.

I love this free image hosting site for sharing my work

https://o0.nz/

People don't demand pirated movies...they are readily available in every nook and corner..they should be banned and then people will stop using it.But what about torrent where the movies are available for free..not sure if they are legal or not.

Even I am too against piracy and in no way promoting it.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.