The question of food quality serving in trains is not up to the mark till date. Here again the problem created and fine announced. Is this fine change the quality of food is ?

http://www.deccanherald.com/content/423347/railways-slap-rs-one-lakh.html
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It's not only in food, you will find cockroaches in every property of Railways. All know about this. It seems Railways woke up now. Anyhow at least they woke up now.
Charging a fine on the food caterers is a good decision. They should do it often if the food is found to be stale and not cooked or stored in hygienic condition.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

This is truly unfortunate. Despite the price hikes and all difficulty in getting train tickets done these days, there are food and other issues people face every day with Indian Railway.
Starting from ordinary sleeper coaches to AC coaches we can see cockroaches and lizards running over the passengers. What to talk of food !!!
Starting from ordinary sleeper coaches to AC coaches we can see cockroaches and lizards running over the passengers. What to talk of food !!!

reptiles are slow poison but food is direct poison. Anyway poison is for passengers. I recently came to know that a women who is living in china using cockroaches for its medicine purpose. She is selling it for huge amount. We can appoint a person for this in Indian railway and give a share depends upon how much cockroaches are caught by him. I think in this way only it will be controlled.

reptiles are slow poison but food is direct poison. Anyway poison is for passengers. I recently came to know that a women who is living in china using cockroaches for its medicine purpose. She is selling it for huge amount. We can appoint a person for this in Indian railway and give a share depends upon how much cockroaches are caught by him. I think in this way only it will be controlled.

For a small problem like controlling cockroaches, is it necessary to bring a cockroach catcher?

For a small problem like controlling cockroaches, is it necessary to bring a cockroach catcher?

I think along with the railway authorities, even common people travelling by trains are equally responsible for cockroaches..even when a dustbin is provided right at the entrance, people litter all over inside. If we do our bit, we can help it keep clean. Of course, effective pest control should be done by the railway authorities on a regular basis.

I think along with the railway authorities, even common people travelling by trains are equally responsible for cockroaches..even when a dustbin is provided right at the entrance, people litter all over inside. If we do our bit, we can help it keep clean. Of course, effective pest control should be done by the railway authorities on a regular basis.

Yes, it's a joint "Irresponsibility ." Money allocated for pest control goes in to the pockets of authorities.

Yes, it's a joint "Irresponsibility ." Money allocated for pest control goes in to the pockets of authorities.

Corruption is a never ending disease.

Corruption is a never ending disease.

Yes we are born with it. It will be with us as long as we are alive.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.