Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
In Gita, Arjun and Lord Krishna solves way of life through question and answer session. Question has severe importance to life, a sign of a healthy mind.

http://mohanmekap.com/

In Gita, Arjun and Lord Krishna solves way of life through question and answer session. Question has severe importance to life, a sign of a healthy mind.

A well thought out analogy...and very apt for this thread.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Questioning signifies the inner instinct of humans to expand the knowledge Base. So, it's implied, Questioning is the stating point to explore the vast expanse of Universe. Had Newton not asked himself, "What made the Apple fall down on earth?", Humanity would have lost a great invention.
Asking wisely questions are good but that question should improve our knowledge. If we are asking question means we do not know the answer so if any person tell the answer we should analyze it and take the good things from that and adopt it in our life.
Asking wisely questions are good but that question should improve our knowledge. If we are asking question means we do not know the answer so if any person tell the answer we should analyze it and take the good things from that and adopt it in our life.

It's better to ask a question be it foolish or wise. Asking a question shows that you are human. Not an inanimate object.

Analysing things is important people who take others blindly may harm themselves. I always prompt my kids to ask questions so that they may learn and know things better.

Analysing things is important people who take others blindly may harm themselves. I always prompt my kids to ask questions so that they may learn and know things better.

That's a good practice. Questioning habit will show its results in the long run when the children grow up.

That's a good practice. Questioning habit will show its results in the long run when the children grow up.

Yes in childhood we all are curios and at that time one should answer all their queries so that they may learn to know the difference in right and wrong. :)
Asking questions at any age only paves way for acquiring more knowledge and doing away with doubts and misconception.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Thank you said by: Sanjeev Gupta

Yes in childhood we all are curios and at that time one should answer all their queries so that they may learn to know the difference in right and wrong. :)

And also widens the knowledge base as the children grow up. Knowledge is power.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.