Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Asking wisely questions are good but that question should improve our knowledge. If we are asking question means we do not know the answer so if any person tell the answer we should analyze it and take the good things from that and adopt it in our life.

Questions however silly should be asked and not kept to oneself. In a professional front as well, I have seen people holding back their questions, which in turn leads to confusion at a later stage.

Yes true. Even in our personal lives many misunderstandings arise due to holding back your point of view. I have seen this and experienced this as well. For e.g. the few days back I was a little upset with one of my friends but yesterday I just called her up and cleared the matter. Now I am relaxed and there are no more doubts in my mind.

Yes, clear communication- be it professional or personal, asking things upfront does help in keeping misunderstandings at bay.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Asking wisely questions are good but that question should improve our knowledge. If we are asking question means we do not know the answer so if any person tell the answer we should analyze it and take the good things from that and adopt it in our life.

Questions however silly should be asked and not kept to oneself. In a professional front as well, I have seen people holding back their questions, which in turn leads to confusion at a later stage.

Yes true. Even in our personal lives many misunderstandings arise due to holding back your point of view. I have seen this and experienced this as well. For e.g. the few days back I was a little upset with one of my friends but yesterday I just called her up and cleared the matter. Now I am relaxed and there are no more doubts in my mind.

Yes, clear communication- be it professional or personal, asking things upfront does help in keeping misunderstandings at bay.

Questioning is also form of communication. Clear, crisp and to the point without beating around the bush communication stands in good stead.

Questioning is also form of communication. Clear, crisp and to the point without beating around the bush communication stands in good stead.

Questioning in a professional front is considered as a form of communication, but on a personal level it is not so..not always.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Questioning in a professional front is considered as a form of communication, but on a personal level it is not so..not always.

Questioning is a universally accepted trend that signifies one's enthusiasm to learn irrespective of phases of life professional or personal.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.