An interesting copyright issue between a money and a photographer.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tech/tech-news/Monkey-owns-copyright-for-selfie-Wikipedia-tells-photographer/articleshow/39810102.cms
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
There is obviously no copyright as monkey is the photographer.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Dwarakanathan
Interesting news..but not sure what to say.. :unsure: :unsure:

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

There is obviously no copyright as monkey is the photographer.

Here is what Wikipedia says. "This file is in the public domain because as the work of a non-human animal, it has no human author in whom copyright is vested,"
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
Interesting news and rather funny too! They should also tell us what the monkey really feels about the whole issue! A really good selfie by the way, he looks much better than so many selfies we see posted on FB! :woohoo: :woohoo:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani, Dwarakanathan
Interesting news and rather funny too! They should also tell us what the monkey really feels about the whole issue! A really good selfie by the way, he looks much better than so many selfies we see posted on FB! :woohoo: :woohoo:

Ahaha.. true. Monkey's selfie is certainly a seen worthy. The real photographer says that it has stolen his cam and took many photos which were really wonderful.
Thank you said by: Kalyani Nandurkar
Worth seeing that monkies - our so called ancestors - had all scopes to be equally skilled like current day human! Just that they did not get a mentor! :P :whistle:
Worth seeing that monkies - our so called ancestors - had all scopes to be equally skilled like current day human! Just that they did not get a mentor! :P :whistle:

True...seeing this photo of a monkey grinning widely, I now understand from where the craze for selfies come in us humans! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

"I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally."
- W. C. Fields :)

After all the effect of the link between humans and Apes cannot be ignored.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.