Khudi Ram Bose great freedom fighter/ revolutionary sacrificed his life this day. Salute to him.

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Khudi Ram Bose great freedom fighter/ revolutionary sacrificed his life this day. Salute to him.

Because of these selfless revolutionaries, today we are breathing the air of freedom. The whole Nation bows down with reference before Khudi ram.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Because of these selfless revolutionaries, today we are breathing the air of freedom. The whole Nation bows down with reference before Khudi ram.

He is a great freedom fighter from Bengal. We are going to celebrate our independence day and we should remembering these leaders. They died for the sake of nation.
thanks #GK Ajmani for this thread, I respect sacrifices of Khudi Ram Bose, Bhagat Singh, and Lal, Bal and Pal, real heroes. :whistle: :whistle:

http://mohanmekap.com/

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani
He belonged to that rare breed of revolutionaries who dreamed, breathed freedom for the mother land and unwaveringly and unflinchingly stuck to that goal by sacrificing his life so young!! My salute!!

Because of these great freedom fighters we are enjoying our freedom..it is to Khudiram Bose and other freedom fighters we owe are independence!

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Because of these great freedom fighters we are enjoying our freedom..it is to Khudiram Bose and other freedom fighters we owe are independence!

Freedom fighters who had a vision for the future of the country, and to uphold the term "Independence" in high esteem, laid their lives at the altar of the country will remain eternally in the hearts of every Indian. Khudi Ram Bose is a gem of a patriot. My salutes.

Freedom fighters who had a vision for the future of the country, and to uphold the term "Independence" in high esteem, laid their lives at the altar of the country will remain eternally in the hearts of every Indian. Khudi Ram Bose is a gem of a patriot. My salutes.

It is our responsibility to maintain such sacrifice should not go in to vain.

It is our responsibility to maintain such sacrifice should not go in to vain.

On the contrary, today everywhere Freedom is misused and abused. Responsibility is different and doing justice to responsibility is different.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.