Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
If what this article says is true..more than half of the people on FB will fall under the category of neurotics? Not sure if the research findings are to be believed or not.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tech/social/What-your-Facebook-photos-say-about-your-personality/articleshow/39948231.cms?intenttarget=no&utm_sourc

This is interesting and to a great extent believable too. I see some ladies trying to pose like their fav stars and go to any extent to look like them which is laughable ...

Not only women..I know some guys who update their status as if they are some celebrity..they give each and every detail of what each minute they are upto...really funny.

Yes like I have seen people regularly posting what they had in dinner or where they went on Sundays and that too on a regular basis.

Not only dinner,,..messages like down with fever..etc..watching xyz movie an so on.

In my view FB is a haven for those who not have anything better to do.

Not quite...most of them are in full-time jobs..wonder how do they do this..update status at every min yet..earn fat salaries...

I'm not concerned about their jobs. I refer about their crazy activities like, clicks and likes.
If what this article says is true..more than half of the people on FB will fall under the category of neurotics? Not sure if the research findings are to be believed or not.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tech/social/What-your-Facebook-photos-say-about-your-personality/articleshow/39948231.cms?intenttarget=no&utm_sourc

This is interesting and to a great extent believable too. I see some ladies trying to pose like their fav stars and go to any extent to look like them which is laughable ...

Not only women..I know some guys who update their status as if they are some celebrity..they give each and every detail of what each minute they are upto...really funny.

Yes like I have seen people regularly posting what they had in dinner or where they went on Sundays and that too on a regular basis.

Not only dinner,,..messages like down with fever..etc..watching xyz movie an so on.

Not quite...most of them are in full-time jobs..wonder how do they do this..update status at every min yet..earn fat salaries...

I'm not concerned about their jobs. I refer about their crazy activities like, clicks and likes.

Click or likes are not bad per se..but like anything else if it goes beyond a limit it makes one nothing but gives an impression of being neurotic as mentioned in this link.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Click or likes are not bad per se..but like anything else if it goes beyond a limit it makes one nothing but gives an impression of being neurotic as mentioned in this link.

It's my personal opinion. No one with sanity will click and likes. It's a classic case of stupidity.
I think it also has something to do with people showing others how happy and busy their lives are or how "happening" they are and so on. They are constantly updating their status more likely to prove something to others.

Yes, some ppl have a good social and happening life...and they choose FB as platform to show this off....initially when FB and orkut was launched..it paved a way to connect with old friends, classmates, colleagues..but now it has is being used to showoff one's love n happiness. I find it funny when some people convey their love though FB..I think -let your loved ones know about your love and not the entire world.

Yes actually I met many friends with whom I have not been in touch for years on facebook.............and it was really nice to see them and meet their family via facebook which is a good thing.

I love writing and sharing ideas

Facebook is also a platform where you can share your posts and pictures and your friends can see and enjoy them too. So in that case if we click liike just to show that we liked the post .

Facebook is also a platform where you can share your posts and pictures and your friends can see and enjoy them too. So in that case if we click liike just to show that we liked the post .

Sometimes we do genuinely like a post or a photograph or a update..but no one would ant where and with whom i dined or had my lunch every now and then

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

What I want to drive home is if there is a purpose for clicking on Likes, it's welcome.

Sometimes we do genuinely like a post or a photograph or a update..but no one would ant where and with whom i dined or had my lunch every now and then

Yes it is really irritating when some people regularly posts pictures of dining out ....................of course nobody is interested in knowing that.

Yes it is really irritating when some people regularly posts pictures of dining out ....................of course nobody is interested in knowing that.

But, even on thse things which nobody is interested , if there are likes, what do you call such people if not crazy lot?

But, even on thse things which nobody is interested , if there are likes, what do you call such people if not crazy lot?

Of course one should only like a post when genuinely he or she likes the post and not for the sake of it.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.