Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
If what this article says is true..more than half of the people on FB will fall under the category of neurotics? Not sure if the research findings are to be believed or not.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tech/social/What-your-Facebook-photos-say-about-your-personality/articleshow/39948231.cms?intenttarget=no&utm_sourc

This is interesting and to a great extent believable too. I see some ladies trying to pose like their fav stars and go to any extent to look like them which is laughable ...

Not only women..I know some guys who update their status as if they are some celebrity..they give each and every detail of what each minute they are upto...really funny.

Yes like I have seen people regularly posting what they had in dinner or where they went on Sundays and that too on a regular basis.

Not only dinner,,..messages like down with fever..etc..watching xyz movie an so on.

In my view FB is a haven for those who not have anything better to do.

Not quite...most of them are in full-time jobs..wonder how do they do this..update status at every min yet..earn fat salaries...

I'm not concerned about their jobs. I refer about their crazy activities like, clicks and likes.

Click or likes are not bad per se..but like anything else if it goes beyond a limit it makes one nothing but gives an impression of being neurotic as mentioned in this link.

Facebook is also a platform where you can share your posts and pictures and your friends can see and enjoy them too. So in that case if we click liike just to show that we liked the post .

Sometimes we do genuinely like a post or a photograph or a update..but no one would ant where and with whom i dined or had my lunch every now and then

Yes it is really irritating when some people regularly posts pictures of dining out ....................of course nobody is interested in knowing that.

But, even on thse things which nobody is interested , if there are likes, what do you call such people if not crazy lot?

Sometimes people like to return a like... :) as simple as that

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

If what this article says is true..more than half of the people on FB will fall under the category of neurotics? Not sure if the research findings are to be believed or not.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/tech/social/What-your-Facebook-photos-say-about-your-personality/articleshow/39948231.cms?intenttarget=no&utm_sourc

This is interesting and to a great extent believable too. I see some ladies trying to pose like their fav stars and go to any extent to look like them which is laughable ...

Not only women..I know some guys who update their status as if they are some celebrity..they give each and every detail of what each minute they are upto...really funny.

Yes like I have seen people regularly posting what they had in dinner or where they went on Sundays and that too on a regular basis.

Not only dinner,,..messages like down with fever..etc..watching xyz movie an so on.

Not quite...most of them are in full-time jobs..wonder how do they do this..update status at every min yet..earn fat salaries...

I'm not concerned about their jobs. I refer about their crazy activities like, clicks and likes.

Click or likes are not bad per se..but like anything else if it goes beyond a limit it makes one nothing but gives an impression of being neurotic as mentioned in this link.

Facebook is also a platform where you can share your posts and pictures and your friends can see and enjoy them too. So in that case if we click liike just to show that we liked the post .

Sometimes we do genuinely like a post or a photograph or a update..but no one would ant where and with whom i dined or had my lunch every now and then

Yes it is really irritating when some people regularly posts pictures of dining out ....................of course nobody is interested in knowing that.

But, even on thse things which nobody is interested , if there are likes, what do you call such people if not crazy lot?

Still it mirrors the craziness of a FB user.

FB is a good place to share information among family and friends. For everything there is a limit. If we are not aware of it then only trouble is coming.

FB is a good place to share information among family and friends. For everything there is a limit. If we are not aware of it then only trouble is coming.

Already troubles for FB started. Many countries banned it.

Technology gives us good and bad. Mostly people are addicted to it and utilizing it in unauthorized methods. That's why good sites are closed in early days.

Technology gives us good and bad. Mostly people are addicted to it and utilizing it in unauthorized methods. That's why good sites are closed in early days.

If the sites are good, why they are closed?

People are not following the terms and conditions mentioned in their site. If you block a person he creates another account with different name with another mobile number.

People are not following the terms and conditions mentioned in their site. If you block a person he creates another account with different name with another mobile number.

Then, that's the fault of the site which has a weak security system.

Yes...families n friends spread across geographies are connected through FB. Everything within a limit is welcome.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Yes...families n friends spread across geographies are connected through FB. Everything within a limit is welcome.

For Getting connected with families and friends ,there are several alternatives for FB.
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.