Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Hope the price will reduce in the upcoming days. Decreasing a small amount and increasing a huge amount is the govt trick. We should wait and watch.
That's surely good news. Hope it can be reduced more, as in past it increased lot and giving very tight fight with petrol price... LOL :D

Modi knows what a common wants. A common wants his daily necessities are available at a cheaper price. That's exactly what Modi has done. By reducing the fuel price directly, he has reduced the prices of the daily necessities of the common man.

Yes reducing petrol diesel prices is one of most required thing as now people have to move far for their work on the daily basis. So whatever it is but surely good start from modi.

Most of our daily necessities like vegetables , fruits etc are transported by trucks which use diesel as fuel. The reduction in diesel price will have a direct impact on the prices of a common man's daily necessities
That's surely good news. Hope it can be reduced more, as in past it increased lot and giving very tight fight with petrol price... LOL :D

Modi knows what a common wants. A common wants his daily necessities are available at a cheaper price. That's exactly what Modi has done. By reducing the fuel price directly, he has reduced the prices of the daily necessities of the common man.

Yes reducing petrol diesel prices is one of most required thing as now people have to move far for their work on the daily basis. So whatever it is but surely good start from modi.

Most of our daily necessities like vegetables , fruits etc are transported by trucks which use diesel as fuel. The reduction in diesel price will have a direct impact on the prices of a common man's daily necessities

Yes.. that's for sure. Transportation is the thing which is related to almost every field and business... So because of that fuel price reduction can surely make positive impact.

ANDROIOS: http://androios-tweaks.blogspot.com

Yes.. that's for sure. Transportation is the thing which is related to almost every field and business... So because of that fuel price reduction can surely make positive impact.

It sure makes a positive impact. Because, the ever rising prices of daily use will come down. Commoner is concerned with the prices of commodities which he uses daily.
It is yet to be implemented..so let us wait for the confirmed / latest news.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

It is yet to be implemented..so let us wait for the confirmed / latest news.[/quote

There is nothing wrong in discussing about coming happy occasion which happens rarely..
It is yet to be implemented..so let us wait for the confirmed / latest news.[/quote

There is nothing wrong in discussing about coming happy occasion which happens rarely..

I know..there is nothing wrong..but I fear...if it is not implemented..we will all have to eat back our words. Of course..even I am looking forward to healthy and happy discussions.

I know..there is nothing wrong..but I fear...if it is not implemented..we will all have to eat back our words. Of course..even I am looking forward to healthy and happy discussions.

We are humans. We live with hope. Even festivals also celebrated days before they arrive only with a hope that everything goes well.

We are humans. We live with hope. Even festivals also celebrated days before they arrive only with a hope that everything goes well.

And as humans we are free to hope! true..

And as humans we are free to hope! true..

There is a saying, "think about good. And the good is bound to happen."
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.