Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
It is yet to be implemented..so let us wait for the confirmed / latest news.[/quote

There is nothing wrong in discussing about coming happy occasion which happens rarely..

I know..there is nothing wrong..but I fear...if it is not implemented..we will all have to eat back our words. Of course..even I am looking forward to healthy and happy discussions.

We are humans. We live with hope. Even festivals also celebrated days before they arrive only with a hope that everything goes well.

And as humans we are free to hope! true..

There is a saying, "think about good. And the good is bound to happen."

Yes, I have read it somewhere, when we think of something bad.the message goes out in the universe and tends to come back to us..hence we are encouraged to think positive and good things.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

It will be a great news for a common man.
It is yet to be implemented..so let us wait for the confirmed / latest news.[/quote

There is nothing wrong in discussing about coming happy occasion which happens rarely..

I know..there is nothing wrong..but I fear...if it is not implemented..we will all have to eat back our words. Of course..even I am looking forward to healthy and happy discussions.

We are humans. We live with hope. Even festivals also celebrated days before they arrive only with a hope that everything goes well.

And as humans we are free to hope! true..

There is a saying, "think about good. And the good is bound to happen."

Yes, I have read it somewhere, when we think of something bad.the message goes out in the universe and tends to come back to us..hence we are encouraged to think positive and good things.

Negativity, Negative feelings and thoughts are something that keep them at a bay.
After becoming Modi as P.M. petrol prices have reduced 2 times, now diesel prices may also be reduced.

Diesel price may come down for first time in 7 years

A reduction in the Diesel prices should hopefully bring down other prices too since they are all inter related but one can never say what the state governments would do..

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

After becoming Modi as P.M. petrol prices have reduced 2 times, now diesel prices may also be reduced.

Diesel price may come down for first time in 7 years

A reduction in the Diesel prices should hopefully bring down other prices too since they are all inter related but one can never say what the state governments would do..

global crude price dropping below $100 a barrel for the first time in more than a year. This is the basis on which BJP has worked out on reducing the diesel prices. I think no state government will object to it.
If diesel price comes down, it will be a huge bonus for everyone. Cost of all vegetables, fruits and other items that are transported in lorries and trucks will also reduce to some extent.
If diesel price comes down, it will be a huge bonus for everyone. Cost of all vegetables, fruits and other items that are transported in lorries and trucks will also reduce to some extent.

True. The items you said are the common man's daily necessities. If they are available at a less price, certainly its a boon to common man
Taxes fixed by state government on fuel apart from central taxes differs from state to state. This leads variable price on fuel in major cities. Can this tax be uniform throughout India?
Taxes fixed by state government on fuel apart from central taxes differs from state to state. This leads variable price on fuel in major cities. Can this tax be uniform throughout India?

Uniform taxes i think is not possible as each state has to see its own infrastructure and levy taxes in order to generate revenue to the state.
It is right that every state has to levy tax to generate revenue for their own state. But every state has their own infrastructure development. So why can't there be uniform state tax?
You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.