The topic is locked.
Please check this link here http://ibnlive.in.com/news/did-you-loose-your-mind-while-reading-this-you-will-definitely-understand-the-10-insufferable-problems-of-a-grammar-nazi-in

It is so true..every time I see people using certain words incorrectly, I can't help but mentally correct them. There are times when we miss out a comma here and there or misspell a word...but some people really don't know how to use punctuation and frame a grammatically correct sentence. Also, they never attempt to learn the correct usage either.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
Please check this link here http://ibnlive.in.com/news/did-you-loose-your-mind-while-reading-this-you-will-definitely-understand-the-10-insufferable-problems-of-a-grammar-nazi-in

It is so true..every time I see people using certain words incorrectly, I can't help but mentally correct them. There are times when we miss out a comma here and there or misspell a word...but some people really don't know how to use punctuation and frame a grammatically correct sentence. Also, they never attempt to learn the correct usage either.

Grammatical mistakes are very common not only in Indians. But everywhere , where English is not the mother tongue One of the reasons is invasion of inter net. The usage of THERE instead of THEIR is a mistake which is rampant in the web lingo

Grammatical mistakes are very common not only in Indians. But everywhere , where English is not the mother tongue One of the reasons is invasion of inter net. The usage of THERE instead of THEIR is a mistake which is rampant in the web lingo

True..but if you try to correct anyone..they get offended..i would be happy if someone corrects me so that I will not repeat the same mistake.

True..but if you try to correct anyone..they get offended..i would be happy if someone corrects me so that I will not repeat the same mistake.

True. If some gets offended who is the loser?
I attempt to be grammatically correct but nobody is infallible. I may also make mistakes in spelling or punctuation. When I come to know, I also correct. If some oe points out my mistake, I shall feel grateful. .

G. K. Ajmani Tax consultant
http://gkajmani-mystraythoughts.blogspot.com/

Thank you said by: Mousumi Ghosh
I attempt to be grammatically correct but nobody is infallible. I may also make mistakes in spelling or punctuation. When I come to know, I also correct. If some oe points out my mistake, I shall feel grateful. .

People like you who accept mistakes are very few. Many frown at the person, who points out a mistake. I agree with you nobody is infallible.
Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Yes, true as humans we all tend to make mistakes...to err is human..but accepting a mistake and making an attempt to learn from it is practiced by few people.

Thank you said by: Gulshan Kumar Ajmani

Yes, true as humans we all tend to make mistakes...to err is human..but accepting a mistake and making an attempt to learn from it is practiced by few people.

Learning is a continuous process. There is no end for learning . All those greats learned . Because hearing is their virtue. Admitting mistakes and correcting themselves is their principal virtue.

Learning is a continuous process. There is no end for learning . All those greats learned . Because hearing is their virtue. Admitting mistakes and correcting themselves is their principal virtue.

Completely true..learning never ends..it goes on..we always have room for more, and we can go on adding to our knowledge. I feel owning up one's mistake upfront is better than people talking at your back and making fun of you.

Completely true..learning never ends..it goes on..we always have room for more, and we can go on adding to our knowledge. I feel owning up one's mistake upfront is better than people talking at your back and making fun of you.

Such people will become butts of laughter. None will take them seriously.
In India, it is because people have to learn more than one language, one first have to learn his local language, then has to learn HIndi and then English and other languages. People mix up all the languages and the new mixture becomes funny.

http://www.comparenshop.in

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.