Avoid to consume water between meals. This article tells one important point that our food should be too salty. I think many of us making the same mistake of adding more salt.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/life-style/health-fitness/diet/Say-no-to-water-between-meals/articleshow/10841125.cms
Like it on Facebook, Tweet it or share this topic on other bookmarking websites.
  • Re: Avoid to consume water between meals

by » 7 years ago

rambabu
    Perandor
    1.49k 32k 218.8k
    Avoid to consume water between meals. This article tells one important point that our food should be too salty. I think many of us making the same mistake of adding more salt.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/life-style/health-fitness/diet/Say-no-to-water-between-meals/articleshow/10841125.cms

Yes I know. Consume water after meal or one hour before meal.

by » 7 years ago

usha manohar
    Basileus
    704 19.5k 126.1k

This has of course been debated several times on the forums , here too if I am not mistaken - However, Europeans consume table wine along with their meal, wonder what impact that has on digestive system? I guess it is helpful ...

Pay no mind to those who talk behind your back, it simply means that you are two steps ahead !!!

by » 7 years ago

Mousumi Ghosh
    Diamond Mate
    59 2.72k 22.9k

Yes, it is advisable to consume water after about 30 minutes of having our meals...also taking less salty food is also a well-known fact. But while eating only few of us take these things into consideration.

“A mistake is a crash-course in learning” – Billy Anderson

by » 7 years ago

rambabu
    Perandor
    1.49k 32k 218.8k

This has of course been debated several times on the forums , here too if I am not mistaken - However, Europeans consume table wine along with their meal, wonder what impact that has on digestive system? I guess it is helpful ...

For Europeans consuming wine must have been helpful because of their living and atmospheric conditions. I'm not sure.

by » 7 years ago

geetha
    Expert Boarder
    9 268 1.98k

For Europeans consuming wine must have been helpful because of their living and atmospheric conditions. I'm not sure.

Consuming water during meals may also lessen the intake of food, since our system gets filled in by the water we consume. Thats why mothers usually tell their children not to take water while having their meals.And the food we consume also take some more time to get digest.

by » 7 years ago

rambabu
    Perandor
    1.49k 32k 218.8k

Consuming water during meals may also lessen the intake of food, since our system gets filled in by the water we consume. Thats why mothers usually tell their children not to take water while having their meals.And the food we consume also take some more time to get digest.

After drinking water in the morning, water has to taken all along the day till you go to bed at regular intervals in small quantities. This works well.

by » 7 years ago

geetha
    Expert Boarder
    9 268 1.98k

After drinking water in the morning, water has to taken all along the day till you go to bed at regular intervals in small quantities. This works well.

Yes sir. It is something called as water therapy, it is becoming more popular among the people which is helpful in keeping oneself balanced, removes toxins from the body and keeps us active through out the day.

by » 7 years ago

rambabu
    Perandor
    1.49k 32k 218.8k

Yes sir. It is something called as water therapy, it is becoming more popular among the people which is helpful in keeping oneself balanced, removes toxins from the body and keeps us active through out the day.

Yes. Water therapy or Hydro therapy is gaining ground of late, because of its effectiveness and low cost. It's sans side effects.

by » 7 years ago

geetha
    Expert Boarder
    9 268 1.98k

Yes. Water therapy or Hydro therapy is gaining ground of late, because of its effectiveness and low cost. It's sans side effects.

Yes sir. Thats an important point. It doesnt have any side effects.

by » 7 years ago

rambabu
    Perandor
    1.49k 32k 218.8k

Yes sir. Thats an important point. It doesnt have any side effects.

Not having side effects is the main feature of all the alternative medicines. They stress on holistic treatment.

You do not have permissions to reply to this topic.

Diwali Celebrations - Best Article Contest

Please choose the best one out of following: [list] [*] [url=/articles/people-places/54-Social Life/18432-life-out-of-death.html]Life out of Death[/url] [*] [url=/articles/people-places/59-Customs and Culture/18436-diwali.html]Diwali...![/url] [*] [url=/articles/miscellaneous/51-General Reference/18449-the-monomania-disorder.html]The Monomania Disorder[/url] [*] [url=/articles/science-nature/70-nature/18443-wangari-maathai-the-warrior-for-green-earth.html]Wangari Maathai - The warrior for Green Earth[/url] [*] [url=/articles/miscellaneous/51-General Reference/18456-deewali-the-celebration-of-lights.html]Deewali – the celebration of lights[/url] [*] [url=/articles/people-places/54-Social Life/18462-the-art-of-gifting.html]The Art of Gifting[/url] [*] [url=/articles/people-places/48-creators/18480-birth-of-terrorism-in-india.html]Birth of terrorism in India[/url] [*] [url=/articles/miscellaneous/78-Home /18482-your-best-friends-in-kitchen.html]Your Best Friends in kitchen[/url] [*] [url=/articles/people-places/59-Customs and Culture/18453-diwali-the-brightest-festival-in-the-world.html]Diwali- The brightest festival in the world[/url] [/list] Please do not vote based on cash credits given to the article as they depend on the size and other factors of the article as well. We would like to choose the best aricle in terms of the article content and article presentation by the author. Please note that to avoid misusing the votes, we will take only genuine votes. Filtering of genuine votes is done by the administrator with the measures which are not disclosed. Administrator decision is final and no other questions entertained. [b]Note: Casting fake votes result in your account deactivation. Last date to poll your vote is 20-Nov-2011[/b]
No answer selected. Please try again.
Please select either existing option or enter your own, however not both.
Please select minimum 0 answer(s) and maximum 8 answer(s).
/polls/boddunan/6158-diwali-celebrations-best-article-contest.json?task=poll.vote
radio
[{"id":"21208","title":"Life out of Death","votes":"10","type":"x","order":"0","pct":16.13,"resources":[]},{"id":"21209","title":"Diwali...!","votes":"21","type":"x","order":"0","pct":33.87,"resources":[]},{"id":"21210","title":"The Monomania Disorder","votes":"2","type":"x","order":"0","pct":3.23,"resources":[]},{"id":"21211","title":"Wangari Maathai - The warrior for Green Earth","votes":"2","type":"x","order":"0","pct":3.23,"resources":[]},{"id":"21212","title":"Deewali \u2013 the celebration of lights","votes":"14","type":"x","order":"0","pct":22.58,"resources":[]},{"id":"21213","title":"The Art of Gifting","votes":"8","type":"x","order":"0","pct":12.9,"resources":[]},{"id":"21214","title":"Birth of terrorism in India","votes":"3","type":"x","order":"0","pct":4.84,"resources":[]},{"id":"21215","title":"Your Best Friends in kitchen","votes":"2","type":"x","order":"0","pct":3.23,"resources":[]}] ["#ff5b00","#4ac0f2","#b80028","#eef66c","#60bb22","#b96a9a","#62c2cc"] ["rgba(255,91,0,0.7)","rgba(74,192,242,0.7)","rgba(184,0,40,0.7)","rgba(238,246,108,0.7)","rgba(96,187,34,0.7)","rgba(185,106,154,0.7)","rgba(98,194,204,0.7)"] 350
bottom 200